[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - EPIC match of KoR v all
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

EPIC match of KoR v all

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:58 pm

EPIC match of KoR v all

me and pbhead pwnted them all....

pst mre l8orz
<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:07 pm

Re: EPIC match of KoR v all

huh? :shock:
<<

Bottle

Battle Granger
Battle Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:22 pm

lol.
you guys only pwnt because I set it up for you guys, before I left.
I got s2 and s3 for you.
so stfu milk you nub. xD
I like Bear.
<<

Pbhead

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

Post Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:11 pm

Ok, so. Someone at one point called a "lets have a kor vs all match next game" and someone else called "next map: 1984b4" so... there were only 4 kor on at the time, but both passed, but because 1/2 the server did not have 1984 yet... (we were all downloading) Bottle, Milk, and Daniel haxon/pheodo/phili/pick-a-name-and-STAY-WITH-IT started a kor vs all match with kor vs aliens... and the few hummies that had it downloaded. ( i was downloading atm, as i have never played any of the 1984 maps before)

So when I join in, they are like "hey! Pbhead join aliens and lock! quick!" so i did... and by this time everyone else had shown up... and it was like... what... 15ish vs 4? and Daniel desided to go afk about 5 min into the game so i was stuck building. Very quickly Bottle and milk managed to get goons and then advanced goons, and then rants, simply because at 4v(lots) aliens only need 16 kills to stage++. Fortunatly, the alien base was perfect for building trappers, and stayed rather well protected with just a granger (me!) to spit at the hummies and sticky them and spam "you got GRANGERED" at them, but then, suddenly, bottle desided that real life was more important than this battle and went poof around, what, 70 kills? So then it was just me and milk, but fortunatly -ds- pops in JUST IN TIME before we were about to !unlock aliens and so I (by this time i had become rant and started doing some major kill whoring) donate -ds- all my evos, and so it was 3 aliens vs (lots) of stage 1 hummies... this went on for a bit... but they could not get near our base, but with sooo many campers, the best we could do was take out the occasional ret. After this stalemate went on for a bit, someone called esd, which passed.

We ran back to base.

3 aliens vs (lots) of now, invisible xeals... ahhh!

well be honest... we kinda camped.

A first few loner glory seaking xeal suits attacked first... it wasnt too bad... till 3 or 4 poped up at different entrences. -ds- manages to get himself killed here... (which was kinda of ironic, cause he was afraid of invisixeals, while these were suits) so now its 2 advanced rants, milk and I vs... still... lots... This was the hummans first wave.

but those first xeals took out all our defences, save for two barricades protecting the om, the om, and our booooster.

The humans then got a wave of themselves together and attacked. about 5 or 6 of them at one door. Milk managed to totally own a helmet on the head with an acid bomb, and then proceeded to run around out the other hall, leaving me with 3 hummies... so i spit at them, and they regroup, and they enter our base, but oops! here comes milk completely flanking them and now humans were down to a more reasonable size... perhaps 6 or 7 ish. This was the humans second, wave, (and we were low on health at the end of it... <3 booster)

Only about 2 more humans came down to greet us, but at different times, so they were not an issue. so its now about 5ish vs 2... We deside to go on the offencive. we went as a pair, spitting on the rc and then smacking the rets a bit, and this went on, with 2 humans trying to fend us off.

Durring one of these attacks, and invisixeal greets us right as we are leaving the hunam base. I honestly thought I was dead here, since he lets go with a xeal at point blank and i am left with 120 or so hp, 2 humans behind us (thank goodness they kinda stayed in thier base) and this xeal blocking our path, but... i still dont know how i managed to survive... we managed to remove the cloaker from the game.

Eventually we managed to remove enough of the forest of rets, and milk makes a heroic rush for the rc, weakened by spit, it only takes a few slashes to cease its spinning, and the humans scatter. For some reason they never managed to go to our base when we were out attacking, so we allways had our booster, which was nice, because there was this one blue dot that was allways in the same place above us as we ran retreating back to the booster, and attacking the rets... once we cleaned up the rest of the humans, we went looking for this odd unmoving blue dot, and we found him, in a loft, out of reach of the rants. We tried jumping on boxes, spitting on him, a rant tower... it took a while, but eventually milk managed to spit behind him, knocking this last surviver off his perch, but he put up a fight in that small litte room, as the game ended i had 74 hp and 51 kills and milk: 50 kills.

You kinda had to have been there... but it was EPIC...

Milk and I got those hummies good.
"Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot."
<<

Eagle

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Wow I read all that. Too bad I wasn't there. :(
-ex scientia vera-
<<

Pbhead

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

Post Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:22 pm

and wow, i typed all that... and... my hand hurts...

ya, you should have been there, we could have used the help (but then it would have been 50% less epic, so idk... :? )
"Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot."
<<

Jokerz

Battle Granger
Battle Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:37 pm

The phrase "A rant tower" makes this narrative about twice as epic. good job. 8D
Severe lack of rumposity in my partytown as of late.
<<

Bottle

Battle Granger
Battle Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:53 pm

rofl.
I like the part of how real life was more important.
xDD
ANd I won anyways.
so it was a win before it ended.
=]
anyways good job Milk and Pbhead.
you did a good job after I left.
I like Bear.
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:05 pm

that sounds pretty epic ;O

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:38 am

psst pb
it was pb:51kills milk:50 kills
<<

Pbhead

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:32 am

oh.

Meh.

fixed.

Anything else i missed?
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:33 am

you missed the bit about me AND bottle getting us to s2/s3 bottle just kill whored alot after s3
<<

Bottle

Battle Granger
Battle Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:04 pm

I like Bear.
<<

1LordAnubis

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Looks like KoR lost...

Anyway, I've been having some fun on the AA server;

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw

Visit my
<<

Athens

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:38 am

read the whole story.
you should be a writer :}
<<

Athens

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:39 am

double post
after reading anubis's post

stop gloating :P!
<<

Littlepuppet

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:27 pm

tht wasnt the only kor vs all match i got pics of the one i was in lol kor owned til the esd poll tht turned the tables from aliens s3 and humans s1 to humans winning lol...

<<

Player

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:03 pm

lol bloodlord failed
<<

Bottle

Battle Granger
Battle Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:54 pm

rofl.
Anubis....your bottom two arent impressive at all....
and i could have got twice your score within half the time. xD
I like Bear.
<<

aero

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:51 pm

just random, anubis what is your hud caled?
<<

Flakies

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:53 pm

<<

-DS-

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:01 pm

oh yea, datz me wit teh pwnage 119!!!! rrofl sooooo fun!

-DS-

Return to Games