[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Softnyx game-Rakion
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Softnyx game-Rakion

<<

Saturn

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:19 pm

Softnyx game-Rakion

I heard some people has heard of Rakion.Well yeah,it WAS my favorite.Until they started using the game for money..I can mention alot of things :) You get to start a clan when your lv 25+,you spend useless real cash money to buy virtual money online just to get elements,better swords,stat buffs(buffs your stats,but wait,only for days,not perma.).It was my favorite game,I got addicted,I played Tremulous and Rakion at the same times at different peak hours.Alot of events are coming,you guys should try it for 6 days atleast xD,5 characters:

Archer-you know archers,their girls,at this game,they throw annoying bows D:
Swordsman-Great at defense
Black Smith-Alot of energy,their basic is so hard when it comes to lv 18
Mage-its like a granger,and cute,its a wizard type of guy
Ninja-Fast female assasin,:P

but in the other hand,I loved the game,if you formerly played this game,you can post a reply :D
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:27 am

Re: Softnyx game-Rakion

i've played many a mmorpg's, sadly this one get less than a 5/10 so i didn't even try it.

Return to Games