[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Clan KoR needs YOU!!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Clan KoR needs YOU!!

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:07 am

Clan KoR needs YOU!!

YES, that's right!
clan Knights of Reason needs you on Regnum Online. http://www.regnumonline.com.ar
(skip to bottom if you don't wanna read the wall of text)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regnum Online is a MMORPG inviting you to PLAY FOR FREE with no level or time restrictions. All that is required is that you fight for your realm.

- Regnum offers 3 realms to choose from.
- 9 fully customizable player characters.
- An ever expanding number of quests.
- The ability to capture forts and castles.
- Expansive lands to explore.
- Glorious graphical environments in DirectX and OpenGL.
- Support for Windows and Linux platforms.
- Community driven development, meaning we develop the game based on players' feedback.
- Premium content is available for enhanced game play.

After selecting a kingdom, we must choose the race we´d like to play. Don´t worry if you are not completely sure which one you prefer because we can create up to three characters, one for each race if you wish so. Besides all the races have the option to chose between male and female. Note that gender has no bearing on your character's statistics.

Dwarves

Thanks to their advanced knowledge in smithing and construction, they have a great affinity for weapons. Their lack of magic makes it impossible for them to be mages, but this is compensated with great Skill in the use of weapons, thus making them great warriors or archers.

Nords

They are the humans and the oldest race of the kingdom. They study scrolls to prevent the attack of other kingdoms. They posses the abilty to be whatever they choose making good warriors, mages, or archers.

Uthgars
Creatures that inhabit in the mountains and live in peace with the Nords and Dwarves. They are great warriors due to their huge size and strength. They can be warriors or mages but not archers because they lack dexterity.

Esquelios
Descendants of the Alturians, considered as slaves at the beginning but then as equals by the dark elves. They can choose to be anything they want to.

Dark elves
Expelled from Syrtis, they hate their elven pairs guided by a dark ritual to vengeance. They have excellent magic skills and make good warriors, but lack skill to be archers.

Moloks

Bigger and stronger than the Esquelios, ideal for hand to hand combat. They can be warriors or archers buy not mages due to their lack of magic.

Alturians

They are the humans of Syrtis (the only ones without pointy ears) and have good strength and constitution, but they're not as intelligent as the elves. Ideal to be warriors, they can choose any class.

Wood elves

They are pure blood elves, with high intelligence and dexterity. Mages and archers by nature they can´t be warriors because they lack the strength and constitution to do so.

Half-elves or Semi-elves
The union between humans and elves (mid sized ears) they are a balanced race. They can be archers or warriors.

Now we have to choose a class for our character; as we saw, not all races can be any class due to the lack of skills to be so.

Masters of hand to hand combat and all short range weapons. Once you reach level 10, you can turn into:

Barbarian

He uses brute force with two handed weapons and delivers massive damage.

Knight

He´s the tanking unit. He has the highest defense and uses one handed weapons and shields.

They fight with bow and arrows and can do so from great distances. Once you reach level 10 you can choose to be:
Hunter
They can learn to tame wild beasts and turn them into their allies. They are the explorers of the group and can detect enemies from far distances. Not as damaging as the marksman, they have abilities to disorient the enemy.

Marksman

He´s the master of ranged combat, delivering massive damage with powerful shots.

Adepts to magic, they use staffs to defend themselves and cast powerful spells. In level 10 you can turn into:

Warlock

The offensive spell caster, he has destructive spells that harm many enemies at once and can curse them.

Conjurer

He´s the buffer of the group. Among he´s powers he can heal, Buff, and rise allies from death. But that´s not all they can do, the conjurer can summon creatures to aid them in combat.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We currently have 5 players, and we need 8 to start a clan.
Axis - Mage, Conjurer
Aaron - Warrior, Knight
Ikusari - Archer, Marksman
Metal - Mage, Warlock
Milk - Warrior, Barbarin

so Sign up here if you wanna play with us kool kids!.

we're on World Horus, Realm Syrtis.
Last edited by Axis on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made it prettier on the eyes.
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:34 am

Re: Clan KoR needs YOU!!

:o

Come on in, if you dare.

<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:44 am

Hell yes please. :P
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:57 pm

so nobody wants to come play with us, pfft.

you don't have to be KoR to come play!!
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Try recruiting from SoH. They seem to be moving out of Trem.
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:52 pm

hell no
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

Flakies

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:28 am

I play real games. Bish.
<<

Nazgul

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:27 pm

I'm downloading eet now, seems fun, and if I like it I'll get my brother and Toji ( :twisted: ) to get it.

EDIT: Do we have to be the same race or whatever to be friendly or whatever, cause I wanna be a dwarf and dunno if I can if I want to be with you guys.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:34 pm

nah you have to be from syrtis.
and dwarves arent from there.
<<

Nazgul

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Then I will be a Archer - Hunter, since that one is not taken by any one of us now, and I want to tame some monsters xD
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:25 pm

yeah, metal is that aswell.
but he really likes it and says the pets own.

so go for it :D

names:
Aaronr
Supermetalfreak
Blackdeth
Axsys
Milk

cant remember ikus names, their wierd.
<<

Nazgul

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:31 pm

My name on it is Nazgul2731
<<

Saturn

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Woah..BUMP! Didn't see this thread, why not? I'll be a Warrior, and a Archer.(Of course after I install the game xD)
<<

Limeacid

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:54 pm

Bah it requires download? Shame. What's the size? I prolly won't get it anyway looks poor xD
Image<AXIS

<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 pm

...coming from the one who plays maplestory? lol.

The file's not tat large, just takes a freaking butt-load of time to download. As for the game, it's a good idea, but it is definitely a work in progress and by no means "awesome". I wish it were a bit more customisable, but I guess that will take money NGD Studios doesn't have.
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:28 pm

NG Studios has plenty money.

I like the game, it's fun.

<<

Saturn

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:24 am

Saaturn-Warrior
Saturnn-Mage

I'll be on RO on weekends,due to assignments :)
<<

Limeacid

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:54 am

Image<AXIS

<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:24 pm

I know what you mean... -_-'
<<

Flamer

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:09 pm

I'll join it, i'll delete some of my old crappy games
(LastChaos, World Of Warcraft, Nostale etc..) and download that
i probably be Warrior, Knight or something, i like being able to defend and absoulutely KILL thos fking Bstrds of people...

so u probably have 1 more player :D

~TREMULOUS K/D RATIO - 1.1 KILLS PER DEATH~
~ K/D RATIO - 0.99 KILLS PER DEATH~
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Sounds great! When I get home tomorrow or a day or two later I'll try it out.

Too bad, from your description, we can't be like Dungeons and Dragons and multiclass, otherwise I'd be a Wood Elf Mage/Archer. Oh well. I'll try it anyways, and if I like it I'll join the clan.

Thanks for introducing it to me! I like medieval games, and magic just boosts it. Hopefully though it isn't like a game called 2moons cuz that just got boring.

Could you, possibly tell me more? Like is it overly PvP based? Or are there rules that prevent this?

Thanks SourMilk.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

BigWimply

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:30 pm

If I remember correctly, there was no class for buffing/healing. Or maybe it was that the class was terrible. Either way, I didn't give it much of a chance.
<<

Saturn

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Woah, just looked at the date, awesome buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:03 pm

yeah, sorry, kinda forgot to check the date. oh well, either way, saturn, Ill try and see if I can get to you. ;)
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:01 pm

I think the only one who might possibly still play this is Metal, I got bored once I finished all the available quests and had to start grinding... :x
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:42 am

i got bored when i found out that you COULDN'T grind.
i wanted to go off and kill some things for like an hour but doing that gimped me because doing a quest that takes like 10mins gets the same exp i'd get from grind an hour.

plus being in a party does fk all unless you do damage. someone 1 level higher than you is like MEGA hard to kill and 2 levels higher is impossible.
that's why i gave up on this pile of crap, i only played coz metal did.

i play Atlantica online now, it's much better because you gain MORE exp from being in a party and other people can teach you skills and monster info(item drops/location ect.)
you guys should try that if you wanna play a good game, it also has Auto-Run so you can just auto-run to most quests it's so much easier.
<<

BigWimply

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:39 am

Damnit Milk. FINE. I'LL TRY IT. What is that, the ninth time I've heard you mention it?
<<

Faced00d

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:22 am

we should just delete threads if we dont want them bumped/necro'ed.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:29 am

His post was relevant to the thread, so I didn't lock it. Quit complaining.
<<

Faced00d

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:20 pm

I'm not complain, I'm pointing out that any time someone necros no matter if it is relevant people complain about the bumping.
Anyway, just wanted to clear that up.

Return to Games