[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Lineage 2
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Lineage 2

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Lineage 2

Okay, I don't actually have the game, but I'm thinking of getting it, but the problem is I dunno what it's about, and (from a trailer), whether every main character or you or anyone but the "bad guys" die at the end.

If anyone plays could they tell me what the story-line (if it has one) consists of?

Thank you.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Nazgul

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Re: Lineage 2

I have never played it, but I would say no, because its older and because you have to pay monthly.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:41 pm

Man are there no more games (AND DONT SAY TREM B/C IM NOT DONE) that you dont have to pay for? I mean, I'll buy a game, but I dun wanna pay monthly or even yearly.

Never mind everyone one, thanks nazhgul.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:58 pm

lineage 2 has a big private server community. i played there once A LONG time ago.
i remember playing one server that had GM(game master) event like every day and you got cool items.

i can't remember right but i think there was a ton of things to do and it was too complicated for me so i stopped playing.
i also think i died and lost everything so i couldn't be bothered to start again.
<<

Faced00d

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:07 pm

you could try tibia.
I have never played it, but a friend of mine is addicted to it.
also, because I'm not sure if its intentional -his name doesn't have an "h" in it.
<<

Honoka

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:10 am

I play Lineage 2 ;D on one of private servers. It's the best MMORPG i think.
Sieges on giant castles ( about 200 vs 200 people or more :P)
It is more realistic than WoW (hate WoW :P)

What about story line... hmm... it has looong story line but I didn't read it too much. I know that there were Giants one day. They were powerful but disapeared and now are some Gods. Every race has own god. For example elves have Eva who loves to write poems :D. There are some relics of Giants. For example in the Execution Grounds you can see huge hmm... guilotines (for giants).
You can download L2 and play on one of private servers like Graveland (I play on it :D it's realy cool ^^)

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Why does he call him nazghul? D:

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:41 pm

Looky here:

My latest post.
Last edited by Lt. Voss on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to Games