[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Adventure quest worlds
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Adventure quest worlds

<<

{SST}kirby

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:16 am

Adventure quest worlds

Adventure quest worlds is an mmorpg. It's not 3d but it's still really fun. You can talk to people and fight monster and stuff. :roll:
You can choose good or evil and fight in pvp.

thats me giving a massage to a moderator O_O

some pictures of the fighting

<<

Saturn

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:12 pm

Re: Adventure quest worlds

I use to play DragonQueest or w/e it was, and AdventureQuest..and Mechquest. They were cool then I needed to subscribe >:( that was not cool. EBIL!
<<

Nazgul

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Oh yeah, I remember when I used to play AdventureQuest, it was so lonely and frustrating.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:45 pm

i had x-guardian and dragon amulet on AQ and dragon quest? wasnt it dragon fable or something?
anyway, i stopped after that coz you pay to get everything then they bring out a new game and want you to pay for everything again.
fkin con merchants tbh.

i hacked the mech quest one to have inf health so i could kill the boss (this was back in beta when there was limited stuff)
and then i never played again.
<<

{SST}kirby

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:25 pm

This ones their newest and you play with other people.

<<

Eagle

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:15 pm

I played those a long time ago too, with a dragon amulet and such. I also got mad when you had to buy EVERYTHING. It gets really annoying.
-ex scientia vera-
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:15 pm

nice level eagle rofl.
<<

Eagle

Core Administrator