[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - King Of The Hill
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

King Of The Hill

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Re: King Of The Hill

Returns with optical implants to repair my sight and chops off Naz's head off, impales it onto a spear, and plant the spear at the entrance to the hill.

My Hill with my... manic actions.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:13 am

*calls demons to eat your soul*
*watches you writhe in pain*
*kicks you off a cliff*
My hill
Image Image
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:44 am

Oh, please. I have no soul... that is... except for good.

Calls upon the Holy Lord to protect me, the demons all burn up in spectacular flames, and you are blinded, and you trip over a nade and you blow up.

Still my hill.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:08 pm

Gets legs amputated due to carelessness of a worker, medivac carries me out.

Empty Hill.

<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:38 pm

*splits hill into two hills*
*walks off*

Two hills now
Image Image
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:40 pm

*Returns with robotic/cybernetic legs*

*Builds bunker with one entrance on one hill, builds rets in broad circle around door, camps*

My Half Hill.

<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:50 pm

*notices there is no rc or repeater*
*walks into the bunker, and drugs voss*
*splits his bunker into two more hills*
*walks off*
Three hills now
Image Image
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:03 pm

*kept enslaved OM...*

No more 4 hills for you.

Still my half of the hill.

<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:26 pm

*uses granger call to make om go into a frenzy killing voss*
*Uses dark arts to make the hills come alive*
*The hills begin to use mitosis to reproduce*
Alot of hills now
Image Image
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:14 pm

*Gets ressurected via Adv. Medkit*

*Grabs nearby Mass Driver, then gets Surge*

*Kills all Grangers, and necromancers are eliminated*

*Uses shovel to rebuild the original hill.*

*Gets a ckit to build RC, rets, and arm/medi*

*Makes sure bunker is dark magic proof*

Mah Hill

<<

Crab Battle

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:39 am

*Detonates the Wal Mart he currently works at*

You can actually keep the hill, that was rather satisfying.
Personal Motto:

Gotta have my bowl gotta have cereal.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:16 am

<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:54 am

*buys the hill off of ebay*
*realizes that in doing so, he bought voss and everything else in the hill*
Mah hill and slave
Image Image
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:56 am

*realises voss is in the hill*
umm no thanks.
*nukes hill*
that felt good.
*builds new hill from granger skulls*

my hill
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:01 am

*uses insurance he bought on the hill to research a new alien, a flying granger*
*clones thousands of Crow Grangers*
ATTACK!!!
*watches the hill get swarmed by grangers*
Mah hill
Image Image
<<

Faced00d

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:46 am

You have not seen Birds have you?
Anyway I suspect some thing like that would look similar to
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:56 am

Birds sounds familiar...I might have...no idea...

anyways....
*uploads virus to youtube, crashing the video*
Mah hill still
Image Image
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:46 pm

*Crawls out of the smoke left by the nuke.*

That was close.

*The flying grangers target me as... a target... >.>*

*Uses a chaingun (like you should versus a spitty... the noobs these days. trying to md a spitty*

*All the grangers fall dead*

Milk, I just saved you. You owe me one. Like, one part of the hill.

Previous

Return to Games