[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - King Of The Hill
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

King Of The Hill

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:10 am

Re: King Of The Hill

Actually works to create a new government, and works side by side with the workers to recreate the hill.

MY HILL WITH A NEWLY ESTABLISHED AND WELL ORGANIZED GOVERNMENT!
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:23 am

*introduces conspiracy theory into Voss's government and it falls into ruins*

My Hill with no government.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:45 am

with no government and no laws. i walk up to you in the street and stab you.

then i set up a monarchy.

i'm now king of my hilldom.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:06 am

I revolt, with a group of specially trained troops, and set up an oligarchy.

My hill.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Faced00d

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:35 am

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:46 pm

*shoots holes in beer can*

Nope.

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:10 am

It's 10/10/10 at 10:10:10.

My hill.
<<

Faced00d

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:09 am

A giant plane crashes into the side of your hill destroying it and causing you to waste 10 years trying to get back at me by following me around. What you are folloing is actually a crazed squirrel.

*rebuilds hill* Kay, you guys can have it, just wanted to renovate it for the next guy.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:10 am

my hill, i set up ninja granger traps all around it.
<<

Faced00d

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:34 pm

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Spams nades and Xaels around corners killing all cades and trappers. Then I enslave the Overmind and make it my sex toy O_o

<<

ThePaleRecluse

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:43 pm

I tunnel under the hill and live quite peacefully in my cave system.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:12 pm

I plant explosives at the cave, collapsing it, tearing down the cave, and eliminating my only chance of survival. *eats dead bodies for food*

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:09 am

i put the hill on a plane and fly it to mehico, but forgot to check who was on the plane.

I'VE HAD IT, WITH THESE MOTHER FUCKING HILLS ON THIS MOTHER FUCKING PLANE!!!

oshi--*BOOM*

hill lands in Australia instead.
my hill mate. g'day.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:59 am

I pack the dirt and send it to a secret location where a person I trust will take care of it.

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:42 am

*kills hitler*
sorry i killed your secret person.

my hill again.
<<

Proxy

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:03 am

-Issues a warrant for your arrest-

My hill.
<<

Crab Battle

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:03 pm

*Purchases hill legally for a modest sum of money.*

My hill.
Personal Motto:

Gotta have my bowl gotta have cereal.
<<

-DS-

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:44 pm

*Swats crab.*

My hill.
Last edited by -DS- on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Finishes model VI of my advanced weapons suit, model III of my Gauss Rifle, and tests a new prototype of metal plating, comprised of steel alloys, titanium, and silver. Also is equipped with an ECM unit. To protect against heat, several heat sinks (air cooled) have been incorporated into this model, and flame retardant padding has been placed between the metal and the user interface to prevent system failure. A magnesium has been fitted around all systems to also prevent system failure due to impact.

*Virtually slug proof

*Immune to anything smaller than Dragoon

*Highly resistant to anything Dragoon or higher

*Highly resistant to all bullet weapons

*Mass Driver rendered inoperable due the ECM unit

*Pulse Rifle is rendered virtually pointless due to Titanium's and Steel's high melting point.

*Anything short of a direct nuclear blast is ineffective. Even then, the armor will be incredibly damaged, but most systems will be operable, due to the magnesium roll cage surrounding all systems.

*Heavy pistons propel the monstrosity forward, slightly slower than a BattleSuit may run.

You run in fear of simply being overwhelmed by the sheer strength, durability, and speed of a suit 1.5x taller than a BattleSuit.

My Hill, and a few of my troops build a dense bunker out of a mix of steel and ice. Come and get me now, bish!

<<

-DS-

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:22 pm

Last edited by -DS- on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:24 pm

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:39 pm

I SPAMMED NADES AND XAELS D:

Wait... DS what kind of bomb was it?

<<

-DS-

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:11 pm

Think Tsare Bomba...
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Okay... I now have quite a few dents, but the systems are still functional.

*shirks off to repair suit and develop newer, stronger suits.*

You can have the hill for now. You haven't seen the last of me! *shakes fist*

<<

Crab Battle

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:13 pm

*Builds a far grander hill on the beaches of Cancun.*

My hill.
Personal Motto:

Gotta have my bowl gotta have cereal.
<<

-DS-

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Last edited by -DS- on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:13 pm

Returns with a PCS, model VIa, which is the same as the last one, but now incorporates a respirator/gas mask, and includes multiple visors for different views, including infrared, ultraviolet, normal, and gamma. Guass Rifle improved to IIIa, automatic fire. Also the PCS has a secret function for personal defense.

Goes through desolate area called the gassed grangers, strolls into DS's office, activates ECM, disables all bombs, emps, and other electronically powered/activated items. *Points GR at DS* "What will you do now?"

*DS activates a silent alarm, causing multiple Dretches to drop down and attack* "This."

*Activates secret weapon. A large shockwave emits from the suit, crushing all dretches. It passes over DS, he isn't an alien.* "Nice target practise. Anything else?"

*DS runs in fear, looking for Milk to console him with granger sex... O_o*

MY HILL.

<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:45 pm

*shows a picture of aaron*
*watches voss bleed to death out of his eyes*

My hill
Image Image
<<