[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - To all League of Legends players!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

To all League of Legends players!

<<

Bor.

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:39 pm

To all League of Legends players!

Look at my signature: Beat that >:D

I know that are very much losses but at the beginngin I was kinda noob >.<

But the main reason why i started this topic is to ask if anybody is playing on EU server next to me and Milk.
Last edited by Bor. on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm don't really care for Tremulous anymore the only reason why I'm here is the great community and I'm part of the League of Legends subdivision.
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Re: To all League of Legends players!

US server here. Everyone should go to the US server.

lol look at mine and look at yours. My ratio is much better:o
Last edited by Robmanx on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:54 pm

i dont get what it means. why is it 12(400)?

confuzzling.
<<

Bor.

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:59 pm

I'm don't really care for Tremulous anymore the only reason why I'm here is the great community and I'm part of the League of Legends subdivision.
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:07 pm

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Still weird. How can lolbase detect the win if it wasnt uploaded?

<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:18 am

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:30 am