[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - 4x4 evolution 2
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

4x4 evolution 2

<<

{SST}kirby

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:13 pm

4x4 evolution 2

It's a VERY VERY old game that i used to be addicted to when i was like 8-10
It's a racing game where you can buy cars and customize them with better parts.
You can download custom vehicles from the internet. there's even multiplayer!

Sadly, The license on all of the cars ran out so they stopped selling the game, BUT, you can download a free version with 2 cars and still do everything else, you can just download vehicles off the internet and play!

here's the mac download (it's free!)

http://4x4-evo.en.softonic.com/mac

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:47 am

Re: 4x4 evolution 2

Holy crap I remember this game. I liked it also when I was younger. I remember lots of hours racing my dad, it was fun :) Good times...

However it really isn't worth it unless you have a LAN party or something to play this game. Only 2 cars = lame...

They also have an iPod Touch and iPhone version on the App Store. It seems pretty cool.

Return to Games