[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Deus Ex (and Deus Ex: Invisible War)
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Deus Ex (and Deus Ex: Invisible War)

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:49 pm

Deus Ex (and Deus Ex: Invisible War)

Well I got back to playing DE:IW, and it is awesome. I changed my style to that of an actual Covert Op. Who else plays either one?

For those who haven't heard of it: It is a revolutionary masterpiece that introduced a new style of game. It is set somewhere in the future, and you play as JC Denton. I won't give away the story, but the actions you take in the game actually affect the world around you; you can help someone, and his rival will try to kill you, or you can hurt someone, and that same rival will like you. It is very interesting, and very good. I suggest you take a look at it.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Re: Deus Ex (and Deus Ex: Invisible War)

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:36 am

Re: Deus Ex (and Deus Ex: Invisible War)

I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think anyone's actually played that one :D
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

Return to Games