[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Bringing KoR to other games
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bringing KoR to other games

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:19 pm

Bringing KoR to other games

Ok so i recently got bf4 and ff: reborn. I was wondering what you guys think of bringing the clan to those games. FF: Reborn is multi console and Bf4 is Ps3/4, PC, Xbox 360, Xbox one. I think this could work.

<<

QweefZilLa

Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie
Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Bringing KoR to other games

If we all had consoles it would be good ill stick with bf4 on Xbox until a really good next gen comes out ill probably get bf4 for ps4
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:14 am

Meat i know you have ARR... post here!

correction: it isnt for xbox 360/one

<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:45 pm

i have BF4 for PC

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:36 pm

We should make the KoR Steam Group work. We don't really have an active community on Steam, and it would be ideal for us.
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:32 pm

Maro gave me NS2 gift a while ago on steam so I'm now able to chat on group windows.

Currently I won't be able to play NS2 for a while until my father gives me his old computer (I'm suspecting it still won't be good enough to run it).
The other "steam game(s)" that I also play is War Thunder (although I cbd moving it to the steam folder; I don't want to have to have steam running to play WT), TF2 and WarSow (Greenlit at least, still waiting on next full non-beta release apparently).
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:41 pm

Whats warsow in now, like its 5th version?

Its like Nexiuz. Good God.
Image Image
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:38 pm

Nexuiz is an arena shooter with bunnyhopping. WarSow is more close to Xonotic than Nexuiz because of its cpm-like physics and weapon-combo encouragement switch/refire timers (it's more time efficient to use a rocket then a nexgun then a rocket again instead of firing the rocket thrice). You can't really strafe jump in Nexuiz either so your best way to gain speed is by bunnyhopping only...

WarSow gameplay actually greatly reflects CPM gameplay a lot more than Xonotic or Nexuiz actually; guns are basically the same, and xonotic is more of a modernized/proffesionalized nexuiz, because it's a community project run by the old community that was 'abandoned' by the nexuiz head developer (The Tremulous xbox360 edition april fools was based off this)
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous

Return to Games