[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - DayZ standalone
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

DayZ standalone

<<

QweefZilLa

Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:26 pm

DayZ standalone

does anyone have it ? i recently started playing it ... my steam account is walter_socom add me and play with me !
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:14 pm

Re: DayZ standalone

honestly if i did buy it, i'd probably play it like 1 or 2 hours max and never touch it again.
it had a good concept, but it just devolved into PVP rather than survival.
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:35 pm

I played Day Z back when it was the ARMA mod only, and as milk said it devolved into pvp every single time. Eventually I got bored with it and dropped the game only going back to host a private server for my friends and I to do these "survival challenges" but I'm not gonna shell out that much money just for Day Z.
Image Image
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:54 pm

i have the standalone but i haven't really touched it...

<<

QweefZilLa

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:21 pm

whats your steam lets play sometime !
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:18 am

I haven't really heard much in favour of DayZ standalone. The ArmA mod is well-known for deteriorating into PvP rather than zombie zurvival. However, what I have heard and seen of the standalone is that it is extremely broken and buggy, quite a few hackers abound, glitchy. Nothing really good. Some videos I've watched on YouTube have pretty much showcased these things inadvertently while playing.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

QweefZilLa

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:53 am

yeah its buggy but it is an alpha ... zombies go though walls and stuff but there easy to kill once you have an axe or a gun ... I think its worth getting tbh ... people are dicks in the game so your best off playing with a group of people ... me and my buddy have bee screwed over being nice to people so we shoot on sight :( i haven't run into any hackers or anything and if someone wants to play with me that has it i can give you a gun and show you where to get good gear .. I logged 25 hours in the first three days of owning it its fun !!
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:51 pm

i paid full price but i would recommend getting it on sale

<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:27 am

I'm not getting it until it's final release and pending if it's playable. After donating to: "Cry of Fear", that taught me to never pay or donate a game that may never get it's finishing touches becoming half assed.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."

Return to Games