[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - rust
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

rust

<<

QweefZilLa

Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:41 pm

rust

anyone have rust ? I like it but the hackers are bad and will ruin 8 hours of work in minutes.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:15 am

Re: rust

I own it, but my computer sucks too much to run it. Lol.
<<

1LordAnubis

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:26 am

Rust is pretty cool, but I was dismayed at the players you run into; it's like one of those games that encourages the behavior of the psychopath. I mind my own business, get decent resources, start crafting decent stuff, then when I'm mining a rock someone comes up and instant kills you with an M4 and everything you ever got is gone. It is possible to survive, but not worth it on most servers IMO... few have good ppl w/o assholes preying on newcomers from my experience.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw

Visit my
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:48 pm

I love the game, but when the devs said that they were going to start working on their overhaul I just stopped playing so I could go back and experience the game all over again. Soþn™
Image Image
<<

QweefZilLa

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:27 pm

People arn't as ruthless as in dayz, but it is annoying when someone kills you and steals your stuff :/ I would play it alot if it wasn't for the hackers that kill you a wipe all the storage bins in your house :@
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:54 am

This video basically sums it up at the end.
http://youtu.be/0z2SKnREPEM
<<

QweefZilLa

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:04 pm

you haven't even played it nub :P but it's basically right xD

Return to Games