[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - l4d
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

l4d

Forum rules
No Tremulous posts
<<

Albatross

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:48 pm

l4d

I played Left 4 Dead tonight.............It was absolutely EPIC! But my friends picked all the male characters while I wasn't looking so I got Zoey >.> Biotches!
Metal are noob
<<

Tamaru

Battle Granger
Battle Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:31 am

Re: l4d

i only use Zoey and a sniper rifle
<<

Flakies

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:46 am

Zoey/Louis with the Auto shotty in small areas, autorifle in larger areas.

What's your alls friends' names?
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:35 am

um im don't care with auto-shotty in anyarea lol i use pistol(s) if i need to shoot something far away.

i like when theres a sniper rifle in the safe room n i snipe the zombies b4 they even move :D

whats your fav. campagin? i hate blood harvest, because everytime i get a team on it they suck so bad they leave me to get killed by a smoker while they cower in the upstairs bathroom.

my fav. would have to be no mercy, i like the final bit where we go under the ramp thing so zombies have only 1 way in to get us, also the tank got stuck above us trying to smash down so we pwnted him and took no dmg :D thats a first, apart from the fact that my teammates pushed me to the front so i kept getting puked on by boomers.

maybe we should all get together and play :D might be fun to play with people who can handle a gun lol and dont just spray when a single zombie comes running.
<<

Mr. BigPing

Super Granger
Super Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:03 am

<<

Blood-Lord

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:28 am

are you guys playing on a console? if so when i buy it i think i have a month free online game play for any game, im not completely sure havent read much about it, but ya id definately love to play l4d with you guys
<<

Aridar

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:43 am

Louis is a little pussy. Francis is the man. Assault Rifle + Francis = Manly.

Gamertag: WalnutParachute.
<<

Mr. BigPing

Super Granger
Super Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:26 pm

Gaaah you know what I meant, you know, the guy covered in tats
<<

Albatross

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:15 pm

I only got to play one mission: blood harvest

It was hilarious, because I got barfed on, then my friend decided to shoot a gas canister, THEN a tank came in and started wailing on me, THEN when I was at low health, got attacked by a witch
Metal are noob
<<

Link

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:36 pm

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/481341

and

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/482831

BOTH ARE THE FUNNIEST PARODIES EVER, watch them if your a L4D player!!!

FUCK {O} CLAN, THEY ARE ALL FUCKIN RETARDED FUCKS.

<<

Flakies

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:58 pm

<<

1LordAnubis

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:01 pm

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw

Visit my
<<

Flakies

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Rofl, but link to it please. That thing is humungous...if you know what I mean.
<<

Aridar

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:46 pm

PC L4D is for the weak. If you're a real man, you'll be hitting it up on the Sex-Box. Best campaign is Blood Harvest, due to the lack of overused zombie-urban environment.
<<

Flakies

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:41 pm

<<

Aridar

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:40 pm

<<

Flakies

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:34 pm

<<

Mr. BigPing

Super Granger
Super Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:49 pm

<<

Flakies

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:18 pm

<<

Honey

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:40 pm

Lewis (Black businessman? I just pretend he's LeBron James) with auto shotty. Witches are fucking creeeeppy, for whatever reason, even before you hear them crying and the creepy music, I just know where they'll be. haha first time I played, my friends are like ok, it's a witch, so be careful, lights off. I was like "lolwut?" and rushed around a corner, shined a light on a seemingly harmless girl in a crouched position, I was like what? Then I saw the glowing orange eyes, it screamed, a boomer puked on me, the witch attacked me, hundreds of zombies swarmed me....good times haha
Semper reformanda.
Simul iustus et peccator.
<<

Flakies

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:30 pm

Honey! Please say your of the PC crowd of this game! Please!! Me and Prof need friends to play with on L4D!! (Yes Prof plays, too. I think he likes Bill...not sure.)
<<

Mr. BigPing

Super Granger
Super Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:25 am

Face it Flakes, the console crowd has more attractive women and more total gamers. You'll never triumph over it!
<<

Flakies

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:47 pm

PC is the best. Compare the two.

More control options. PC
Steam. PC
Modding (sounds, skins AND gameplay). PC
Gangsterlishocity. PC

And more people own computers than consoles. And more people own MORE computers than consoles. (Seriously, the average adult probably has 2 computers at least. My sister has a computer, I have a computer, and my mom has three computers. Between the three of us, we have 1 working console - Wii.)

More games available on PC.
More power available on the PC.
No additional monthly payment fee on the PC. (For Suxbox you have the internet AND Live bill.)
No cheap Mii impersonation on the PC.
<<

Mr. F

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Just join the KoR steam group and we'll all add eachother from there.

p.s. - hunting rifle is the best. Best ammo conservation, which I usually have a problem with when I'm using the rifle.
<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:01 pm

<<

Link

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:13 pm

I have to put low graphics to play :(

FUCK {O} CLAN, THEY ARE ALL FUCKIN RETARDED FUCKS.

<<

Flakies

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:03 pm

<<

Aridar

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:39 pm

<<

Flakies

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:03 pm

<<

Aridar

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:35 pm

The 360 and other consoles are designed more or less solely for gaming. They will accept any game made for their system, you don't have to worry about the technical bullshit, and they're easy to use.

Happy?
Next

Return to General