[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - What actually happened
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What actually happened

Forum rules
No Tremulous posts
<<

wireddd

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun May 31, 2009 3:28 pm

What actually happened

I don't know for sure what happened to the domain name and the server. (it wasn't me I was out of town all weekend) This is what I think happened:

czar got tired of paying for KoR's dedi by himself ( he had previously offered to sell it to me for >$500, but that was a couple of months ago )
czar redirected the knightsofreason.org dns name to the ip address of my server. the tremdating things was from an april fools day prank khalsa and I played on rk and tremulous.net. any domain that redirected to my ip by default would have gone to that page as kor's did for a while.
czar decided he didn't want to point it at the joke page so instead of pointing it at the ip address he did a 301/302 redirect to www.randomkeywhacking.com.
the game servers went down is when the dedi was shut down some time afterwards.

currently knightsofreason.org points at my domain. I put a little blurb saying where to find your new site on the main page. I offered whatever help I could to aaron. (free hosting of kor, etc) but he told me "You had you fair share of fun, just leave us alone now please." despite this i'll keep the link up and do whatever I can to help since I was the person who founded kor.
<<

WhatHell

Power Granger
Power Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun May 31, 2009 4:17 pm

Re: What actually happened

I think that RK, in this case, was innocent.

I bet Czar's rofling right now over how you guys feel for his RK blame game.
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sun May 31, 2009 4:17 pm

Thanks for the help wire.

<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun May 31, 2009 5:00 pm

your innocent? :shock: , haha, sry 'bout the blame we placed on you then. :P

Czar... :x
<<

Aidan

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun May 31, 2009 8:32 pm

Wow, i'm so sorry for blaming you :oops: , i own you a huge apolagy :oops:
<<

B-e-t-a

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun May 31, 2009 10:57 pm

Wire, hello. Welcome.
|KoR|B-e-t-a (fish-kun)
<<

Eyekey

VIP Moderator
VIP Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:38 am

<<

wireddd

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:03 am

<<

Cookie Monster

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:34 am

<<

Navras

Battle Granger
Battle Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:57 pm

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:25 pm

Yep, I was spamming the website URL.
<<

Flakies

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:29 am

<<

Player

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:56 am

Everyone in SoH was laughing at the thought that you were able to hack the KoR website. This is a lot less interesting but thanks for being honest.
<<

Stewie

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:18 pm

ImageImage
ImageImage
<<

wireddd

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:23 pm

I hardly even remember any of this stuff.
<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:58 pm

Sheesh man, it's 7 years ago. Give yourself a break.

How u doin?
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:45 pm

:|

I also don't remember this much distrust between Wire / me. So I guess it's mostly gone. Most of that stuff seems like a joke to me now.

I think a lot of it may have came out of accessing KoR's db at some point and deleting Worm's/his posts?
<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:37 pm

Love how everyone responds with a 10 day delay :D :D

Btw Aaaron how'd it go for you at Google?

Return to General