[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Desktops
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Desktops

Forum rules
No Tremulous posts
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:07 pm

Re: Desktops

I can't really do justice to my background since it is a moving background (5 minute loop) but eh
Image Image
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Make a webm.

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

1LordAnubis

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:26 am

An update:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw

Visit my
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:09 pm

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:40 am

you sure like miku

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:55 pm

I don't really listen to vocaloid much.
One of our family friends has a bunch of figurines and one of miku, but I doubt he even listens to vocaloid...
Not sure if I posted it before but I fixed the japanese pronounciation a bit in my boh music:
https://soundcloud.com/zdrytchx/bohemia ... cker-wip-1

Turns out the voice actor of miku also starred in other things like Sora no Otoshimono
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:26 pm

I got bored and changed stuffs.
Image Image
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Duuude that's cool. Do you have Linux? How did you get your desktop to do that?
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:31 am

Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

Previous

Return to General