[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - I am now a married man!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I am now a married man!

Forum rules
No Tremulous posts
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:07 pm

I am now a married man!

I am now a married man!!

I just got back from our honeymoon to Orlando, FL! We went to Universal Studios to check out the harry potter they have there!

I wanted to the wedding to be fun, and it was! I had all my groomsmen dress in suits, tophats, monocles, & gloves. One of them even had a cane!

Here's me

Here are my fly ass groomsmen

Here's me super excited to get on the train from hogsmede to the other side of the park

Here's me and my new wife taking a pic in front of the Universal sign!

We stayed there for 3 whole days.. boy were we ready to be home!

<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:25 pm

Re: I am now a married man!

CONGRATZ BRO! How long have you two been together?

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:09 pm

We made 5 years on the 19th of this month. I proposed to her on our anniversary last year. I did it in a hot air balloon :D

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:12 pm

Dude that's awesome! Congrats!
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:56 pm

Super props to you man. Hope you two have some happy fun times together (though at five years and counting, I'd imagine you won't have too much trouble with that). I wish you two the best of luck!
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:29 pm

I was wondering when or if you were going to post about this. I would have said something on facebook, but I figured you'd be like "who is this shmuck?" and delete me. Anyway, congratulations mate!
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:41 am

Congrats!
5 years should be enough to verify your relationship so may your marriage be eternal
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:00 pm

Can someone do something cool with this?

:o

<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:38 am

Damn that's awesome :D congrats!
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:30 pm

Nice hahahaha
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
<<

QweefZilLa

Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie
Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:19 pm

congrats dude !!
<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Location: Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, ~7.6 kiloparsecs from galactic center

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:42 pm

I've been worrying
- that my time is a little unclear
I've been worrying
- that I'm losing the ones I hold dear
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
- - - in the confines of fear
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:15 am

Once the photographer sends me the actual photos, I can use those instead of the ones he put on facebook.

<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:14 am

That's pretty high-res considering facebook's compression.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1

Return to General