[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - MERRY CHRISTMAS and any other religious holiday for winter
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

MERRY CHRISTMAS and any other religious holiday for winter

Forum rules
No Tremulous posts
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:19 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS and any other religious holiday for winter

Did you guys get anything? or give anything? what did you do?

<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:41 am

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS and any other religious holiday for wint

Nothing special actually... Three days with the family, money and lots of food haha.

This was Raclette with my parents. One of the best dishes ever!

This was at my grandparents', they always bother with the Christmas tree, lol. My parents don't even do that anymore xD

And you?
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:38 pm

Merry Christmas to you too!
https://soundcloud.com/aer0naught/jingle-bell-rockman

My family is in a bit of a separated state because my mother randomly started an argument with my father. All I got is money to "buy a new computer" from various people totalling about 80 dollars (which I can combine with my savings) but my mother was pretty much saying "no i will not let you get a computer capable of playing games" (by which she means a computer no better than the one I currently have, which is equivalent to an average computer from 2008s) which means I won't be producing commercial-quality music and be able to well, play proper games for a while.

The exchange rate also sucks at the moment so it's not like I can buy parts from the U.S. right now.

So yeah, a summary is that it didn't go to well. We didn't even get the plastic tree out of its box.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Aw that sucks :( But don't be too sad, it's just Christmas... next year will be better.
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:47 am

I guess that's kinda true considering my last christmas was probably worse ;)
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:39 pm

I gave my dad an Apple Store gift card, my sister an iPhone 5S, and my mom some candles from White Barn.
It feels good to finally have enough money to give them some stuff :)
<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:01 pm

Metro dude u r rich
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:40 am

i was thinking the same thing alex xD

hey virus, $80 is better than nothing at all right?

I had already mentioned the piano i bought, my mom gave me $450 for that as a christmas present (even though i pay for her phone bill every month)
I also got Arma 3 from my friend Danny since it was on sale.

I got my roomate an assassin's creed lanyard with charm to hang in his car, and a 64GB microSD card for his phone.

I also got my friend a 60 day subscription to final fantasy 14.

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:42 pm

Return to General