[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Miss Me?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Miss Me?

Forum rules
No Tremulous posts
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:05 am

Miss Me?

Hello everyone! It's been so long since I've logged in and viewed the recent posts and I just wanted to make this thread to say how much I missed each one of you.
Now the reason why I'm making this thread is for anyone that just happens to be stopping by to post whatever is going with their lives.

I'll go ahead and start off by saying I'm doing well and it's been steady just working and got . I also have news from a surprise this father's day weekend that I'm going to become a dad :D I'm excited about it at the same time worried and nervous but in due time I'm sure I'll make it and find a way stepping up to be a family man. For those who have my on Facebook please don't make any posts about this yet as I still have to give the news to my family!

I hope to see if anyone else posts on here and I hope all of you are doing well and wish you the best in your future endeavors!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:17 am

Re: Miss Me?

Life feels short
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:06 pm

I have a Saturn SL2! They're great cars.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:25 pm

I've not been doing much. Learning a new language, writing a massive story, working in the field of low-voltage wiring, playing video games. Not really productive, I'll admit, but it's something.

(Also feel free to give me a friend request on Facebook, it might be easier/quicker to talk or whatever that way. John Hope, and my background is the obvious german naval war ensign.)
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:28 am

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:37 pm

<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:06 pm

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:16 pm

Yeah... It seems like Saturn was good at making engines, but when it comes to driver comfort, it's not that great.
I'm 6'4" and often find myself having to cross my legs while driving using cruise control.

I really do wish America were like that. Our public transportation is pathetic compared to pretty much most of populated Europe. Did you watch Adam Ruins everything?

Return to General