[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Homosexuality
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Homosexuality

Forum rules
Do NOT flame, troll, or otherwise harass other users. This forum is heavily moderated. Posts that violate these rules will be deleted with a warning.
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Tue May 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Homosexuality

How do you feel about homosexuals? I'm scared of the ones the same sex as me, but the ones that are the opposite sex of me i'm not so scared of.

I speaks the truths.

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Re: Homosexuality

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Tue May 04, 2010 7:39 pm

<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 04, 2010 7:41 pm

<<

Limeacid

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Agreed with Metal, if they're lesbian idc xD
Image<AXIS

<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Location: Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, ~7.6 kiloparsecs from galactic center

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 04, 2010 7:51 pm

The way I figure it, in the United States at least, you can very well go and screw up your own life however you see fit, that's your choice. But leave me out of it. Don't shove it in my face, don't whine about it, don't ask for special treatment because of it. And no, I don't have to agree with what you're doing or approve of it, because that is my choice.

Freedom cuts both ways. If you have the right to do something and be open about it, I have the right to complain openly about it.
I've been worrying
- that my time is a little unclear
I've been worrying
- that I'm losing the ones I hold dear
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
- - - in the confines of fear
<<

Mr. BigPing

Super Granger
Super Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 04, 2010 8:18 pm

@ Original Poster:
Last edited by Mr. BigPing on Tue May 04, 2010 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added @ Original Poster
<<

Saturn

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 04, 2010 8:37 pm

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 pm

<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 04, 2010 9:19 pm

I've been worrying
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
<<

The Vibrator

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 04, 2010 9:21 pm

<<

Crab Battle

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 04, 2010 9:34 pm

I can tolerate homosexuals.
Personal Motto:

Gotta have my bowl gotta have cereal.
<<

Mr. BigPing

Super Granger
Super Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Last edited by Mr. BigPing on Tue May 04, 2010 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed some stuff.
<<

B-e-t-a

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Yea, they're annoying. Yea, they also try to lure little boys into their bed and sniff buttholes. It's gross and sad. Not to mention unnatural. The closet gay has a very high chance of also being a pedophile, that's the statistics of it anyway. I'd consider that an attack on the innocent.

If gays want to be gay, who cares. As long as they are not fluttering around you like turd monkeys then just don't associate with them. And who is this monk I am hearing of? It rings a bell...
|KoR|B-e-t-a (fish-kun)
<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed May 05, 2010 5:27 am

<<

Recorthe

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

Post Wed May 05, 2010 7:09 am

<<

kroati

Regular Granger
Regular Granger

Post Wed May 05, 2010 7:49 am

It feels awkward talking to them at first, but they are quite nice people, just go over the different orientation thing.
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed May 05, 2010 8:18 am

um..... really?

I'm never comfortable of the person of the same gender as me but I never mind the a girl being homo, since the have nothing to do with you anyway.
There's some girls in my school that are homosexual and no one seems to care.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

-DS-

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed May 05, 2010 2:28 pm

This is disgusting... I'm really shocked at how close minded some of you folks are. Quite surprising indeed...
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed May 05, 2010 4:45 pm

I have to say I'm shocked... Especially by your post B-e-t-a and more so by yours Fox. Otherwise I saw the rest coming.
<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed May 05, 2010 5:17 pm

I've been worrying
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed May 05, 2010 5:21 pm

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed May 05, 2010 5:33 pm

<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed May 05, 2010 6:17 pm

I've been worrying
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed May 05, 2010 6:34 pm

<<

The Vibrator

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed May 05, 2010 7:01 pm

I am 100% w/ Foxy on this one...Aaron, we are not trying to insult homosexuals.
I respect them and treat them equally to myself. However, I do not and will not tolerate it being shoved in my face.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed May 05, 2010 7:02 pm

<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator