[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - My Little Pony
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My Little Pony

Forum rules
Do NOT flame, troll, or otherwise harass other users. This forum is heavily moderated. Posts that violate these rules will be deleted with a warning.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:47 pm

My Little Pony

So there's been a lot of bronies on the forum lately, and I thought I should make a thread so we can "discuss" it.

So for those of you who don't know, My Little Pony is a cartoon that became an Internet sensation, and although the cartoon's audience was directed to the young female audience, it has taken up a large adult male following.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Re: My Little Pony

I will get back to this thread when I've finished the chapter for my fan fiction that I'm working on.

In short: good animation, great character development and expression, intelligent humour. More at 6.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db0FEdjpi-Y

Not much needs to be said. It's a good show.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

GLAMEOW

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:18 am

In game name: |GBA|GLAMEOW431
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Lol. Let's turn this topic into a debate about whether or not fapping to cartoon ponies is ok.

First side: "I say it's not OK because it's not right for people to think about sex with other animals. Seriously, wtf internet."

Second side side: "Well, there are a lot of different types of fetishes. A lot of people fap to cartoon people. These cartoon ponies are pretty personified to the point where it's not really a pony in the sense of an animal anymore, so it can be conceivable that somebody might find actually them attractive. So it's not really wrong since the ponies aren't really "ponies" in the sense of how we see ponies in this world, so cloppers wouldn't actually be horsefuckers."

Third side side side: "You can't decide somebody's sexuality, if somebody likes the idea of having sex with a cartoon pony, so be it. It's not a big deal, stop raging internet."

Fourth side side side side: "I'm a horsefucker and I don't see why having sex with animals is wrong."

Debate ended. Good debate. It was well done guys. I think I made all the points pretty well. Plus, I just saved you a good 5 hours of flame war. Don't thank me however, all I've done is prevent ANOTHER meaningless debate that's been replicated a billion times all over the internet. Now we can turn our attention to more pressing matters, like getting the final post in the "post whenever you're on" topic.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Good luck with that. Somehow I'm gonna remember this forum before I die, and I'm gonna post on that topic right before I croak. That way people'll be hard-pressed to post after me.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

BigWimply

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:07 pm

I think my little pony is stupid, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion as it is simply a cartoon. Cartoons are meant to be enjoyed by some, not all.
<<

GLAMEOW

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:59 am

I enjoyed Pokemon, so it came naturally.

Lol king great debate, instead of a debate section on these forums it should be you starting and closing debates.

All by yourself.

Link semi-related.

Somepony fix the youtube tags.
In game name: |GBA|GLAMEOW431

Return to Debates