[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Minecraft Server Registration
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Minecraft Server Registration

<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 03, 2011 3:10 pm

Minecraft Server Registration

After a discussion among the various admins, the supreme council has reached an agreement:
Starting on May 5th, you will NEED to register here and post what your ingame name is. This will ensure a high-quality Minecrafting experience on our server.

On May 5th, anyone who hasn't posted here will have their level on the server demoted to Everyone, losing build permissions. They can regain their current level by posting here. Anyone who hasn't posted here will NOT get builder status.

List of people who are confirmed, and don't need to worry about verification:

(Forum name, IGN, nick, rank if applicable)
Maro, maro_1, ~Maro, SemiAdmin
Nazgul, Vendetta312
RevolutionMaster, RevolutionMaster
NaturalViolence, NaturalViolence
ProfessorF, ProfessorF
Lt. Voss, Lt_Voss, ~[KoR]Lt_Voss
Milk, Eisenhorn02
Asterisk, LaCaemis
Metal, Cajunfiend
Sockem, Sockem_tremmer
Eagle, Eagle138, ~Eagle
Domingo, Domingo_is_Sunny
Tojimaru, Tojimaru
Person I know, historygeek595
Aaron, Aaron5367, N/A, SemiAdmin
ThePaleRecluse, thepalerecluse
Fox_One, recursiveloop,~Fox_One
somerandomnoob, superphulous
somerandomnoob's sister, Carsyn
Elmar, Elmar69
Aaron's Friend, KingRauko
Aaron's Friend, themightychez, ~Chez
Caliban, Calibani, ~Cali
Jkavanagh, Jkavanagh, ~Joe
Jkavanagh, Dkavanagh,
Gman555, Gman555,
We're all pretty sure we've seen him before, Sansui350A, N/A
Rev's Friend (T), KonchShell, ~
Soldier X, deathblade3232, ~Death
Soldier X's friend, geofferyrocks
Soldier X's other friend, zombieman958, ~
Bor, Bor1337, ~
Bor's friend, Vene579
Bor's friend, Vin_cent777
Temporary approval by Rev, jjtcoolkid
Maro's friend, Triboy
Maro's friend, Dizzyku
kingnickolas, kingnickolas

Misc. People

?, Banjoremix23
?, Pygmy_Falcon
?, KARIUTO
?, Tetrisnext
?, hatefulrage, N/A, Moderator with WorldEdit powers
?, bignick123
?, reketh

Banned users:
(Forum name, IGN, nick, reason, duration)
?, rob4953, N/A, Griefing, PERMA
That zombieman guy
Last edited by Rev on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:41 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Reason: Adding people.
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

Elmar

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

Post Tue May 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Re: Minecraft Server Registration

I'm registered? :D
<<

ThePaleRecluse

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 03, 2011 3:41 pm

Well, now that the rules are getting better defined, this might turn into a really nice Survival server, rather than the FreeBuild it was before.
<<

Eagle

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Tue May 03, 2011 3:45 pm

I'd rather it be a more Freebuild style of survival...
-ex scientia vera-
<<

GMan555

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Ok, I should be registered. GMan555 and nickname is ~GMan
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 03, 2011 7:37 pm

<<

ThePaleRecluse

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 03, 2011 7:53 pm

It might also be worthwhile to evaluate how many people you have on as an average, and reduce the max slots down to around there.

Currently, the most I've seen on is perhaps 12-14 people on at once. So, you could quite possibly reduce both servers down to even lower than 24, and adjust... Well, not on-the-fly, but as needed. I don't think we have a huge crowd on the servers, and and whichever server became more active, if we decide to run two, could receive more resources.
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed May 04, 2011 11:12 am

why seperate the two when you can have the two in one? why do you need a freebuild, and a survival?

why not have a frebuld survival? if someone doesn't want monsters, then they can just get some torches and light up an area they are building in. you can never please everyone. just do what you feel is the right thing.

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed May 04, 2011 12:08 pm

tbh, i'd like a pure survival server. but wouldn't it just turn into the same thing as freebuild?

what i think is that we should do what other servers do (for the survival oen i guess)
have a town with plots of land to build on.

if it's only an 8-slot server then 8 plots. no digging down, no building outside the plot boundaries and some form of hight restriction.
then have like a communal mine entrance, only 1 is in the town, if you want to build your own entrance/mine you can either break off from somewhere deep in the communal mine (label it as yours with a sign) or go outside the town walls.
and maybe, a shop but, things are expensive and make money hard to get.

and that'll probably be a good survival server.
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Aaron demoted to SemiAdmin and HatefulRage promoted to Moderator following Aaron's griefing.

Griefing: Placement of note blocks all over the map
Resolution: Demotion to SemiAdmin.

TetrisNext has been warned for the hell message.
Next incident results in a ban.
Last edited by Rev on Mon May 30, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

DaddyGoBot

Battle Granger
Battle Granger

Location: I'm sorry, I'm in your house cooking bacon for my family

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Please register

DaddyGoBot, grilledcheese4, DeeperCutt
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 30, 2011 11:58 pm

Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 31, 2011 8:22 am

I'll take tetrisnext under my wing. If he causes any problems, ban/kick him and then report them to me directly and I will take care of it.

Edit: Also, 'noisemakers' were specifically placed around Eagle's house and creations. I didn't want anyone except for him to get annoyed with them.
Last edited by Aaron5367 on Tue May 31, 2011 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 31, 2011 10:05 am

If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 31, 2011 12:59 pm

No problem, they were appreciated by whom they where intended for.
<<

Eagle

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Tue May 31, 2011 2:26 pm

The only annoying part was you saying you had no idea what I was talking about... quit lying to me >:(
-ex scientia vera-
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:43 am

You knew I was lying so it was all in good fun :).
<<

Bor.

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:05 pm

I got the official Minecraft since last week. I'd like to join the server. My nick is Bor1337. I registered on the server already. Do you need any other informations?

Btw: I pretty much failed. I went to nether and I was stuck there. Nobody was able to get me outta there. Neither the other players nor me... I also can't use the chat bar while being in nether so could anyone solve this problem for me? :(
Last edited by Bor. on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm don't really care for Tremulous anymore the only reason why I'm here is the great community and I'm part of the League of Legends subdivision.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Last edited by Metroidude on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:23 pm

<<

Bor.

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:37 am

I'm don't really care for Tremulous anymore the only reason why I'm here is the great community and I'm part of the League of Legends subdivision.
<<

Bor.

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:16 am

Thanks whoever got me out of the nether. :D

Unfortunately I'm still not able to do anything. Neither building nor opening doors etc.
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:28 pm

I'll have to find you on the server sometime. This sounds almost like a client-side error.

Also: IPv6 day is tomorrow, so if the server freaks out, it's because Verizon's current FIOS routing rules only allow for outbound IPv6 traffic, so if, for some screwy reason, DynDNS and the DNS servers point you to my IPv6 connection, it won't work. Use 71.175.97.206:6112 if this happens.
Last edited by Rev on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:03 pm

General Alert has been issued:

Player "drakster2" banned for reason: Digging holes around people's houses, griefing to get into people's houses, lying to a mod, annoying a mod, and ignoring a mod.

If someone could tell me or another admin on the forum or in-game who gave him build rights, I'd highly appreciate it. His name is not on the listed players at the first post, so any help could be useful. Thank you.

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 pm

Annoying a mod is breaking the rules now?
Run for your life!
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:19 am

<<

Eagle

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:58 am

I didn't give him rights.. hatefulrage didn't either.
-ex scientia vera-
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:21 am

Don't look at me brah.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:34 am

For clarification: All who received mails by me: It was nothing personal. I sent a mail to everyone I knew that could add people to builders.

<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Zombieman permabanned following griefing incident.

A black mark has been issued against Soldier X, and he is now unable to vouch for people. They must register here personally in order to receive Builder status.
Next

Return to Information