[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Minecraft Server Registration
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Minecraft Server Registration

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: Minecraft Server Registration

there is supposedly some Greifing in Deaths house.
i don't know what one some guy and Bor were talking about it
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Last edited by Rev on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Aware of the wonderful plugin-related issues. Ugh.
<<

Soldier X

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:43 pm

I get a black mark for WHAT?
I only vouched for him because he happened to be lazy. :roll:
He is my friend in any way.
Superphulous was with me while I vouched for him and if anybody gave him building rights it was him.
Why do I always end up taking the blame for everything?
How is anybody supposed to know who a griefer is and who isn't?
I'm seriously calling B.S. on that move.
Shit Happens
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:56 am

Currently, the black mark system only affects one's ability to vouch for people's access to Builder status. When someone vouches for someone, they are strongly implying that they trust this person not to screw up, and that they don't expect this person to be a griefer. Generally, if someone is vouching for someone, they are that person's friend in real life, and as such, have a decent idea of their personality. It's one thing if they're with the community for a long time, and then snap, but if the person appears to be an outright griefer, then we must question the judgement of the one vouching for them, and the simplest solution is to cut off their ability to do harm inadvertently.

6 months after issuing, the ability to vouch for people is reinstated, but without a second warning.
<<

Eagle

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:56 am

I don't know what happened, but you DO know the whole point of vouching for someone is, on your own credibility, saying that they're trustworthy, don't you?. You don't just randomly vouch for someone..... You would obviously take blame when you vouch for someone and they screw up...
-ex scientia vera-
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:08 am

I've already got builder status, but I guess It'd be good if I just say that I'll be playing regularly off and on. So sign me up when you get a chance.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

hazard747

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:06 pm

I would like to join the server.
In-game: hazard747
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:42 pm

You now have Builder status.
<<

hazard747

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:19 pm

<<

guineaphinea

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:39 pm

In game name: guineaphinea

I think I already have builder status (thanks Super) but just wanted to let you know I'm here and playing!
Previous

Return to Information