[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Minecraft Server
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Minecraft Server

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:06 am

Re: Minecraft Server

yay! Awoo was finally on and i finally got out of creative mode!!

and he stole my diamonds!!! that whore
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:57 pm

Server is now 1.4.2. Spoutcraft doesn't work for me, so you've been warned.

Everything appears to be fine right now, please note if there are bugs we may fall back to 1.3.2.

Edit: Spoutcraft works, but you need to delete %appdata%/.spoutcraft/, redownload 1.4.2
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Do you need Spoutcraft to play on the server?

Also, I keep getting dropped.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:47 pm

No, spoutcraft actually appears to be completely nonfunctional right now.

I don't know why you're getting dropped.
<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Location: Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, ~7.6 kiloparsecs from galactic center

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Very happy to have the Minecraft server available again, thank you.

Spoutcraft keeps giving me a ping of 1500+ when trying to connect, for some reason. Oh well.
I've been worrying
- that my time is a little unclear
I've been worrying
- that I'm losing the ones I hold dear
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
- - - in the confines of fear
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:01 pm

The ping report on spoutcraft is a bit messed up. Additionally it seems we're having some server issues tonight.
<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:03 pm

When you have a chance, I'd like to get some of the permissions fixed. A lot of commands are restricted now, even from admins. Primarily, regular players can't use warp or tp commands at all, which makes it difficult for people to get around and cooperate with each other. This is really problematic because honestly, our spawn point sucks for new players.
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:57 pm

I agree it is difficult, but I intended for it to be as close to survival as possible when I created this server (see the rules). I'm willing to discuss this but I honestly believe that's the way this server should go. I've been considering putting up a second world with different permissions for creative (or for a looser survival) but I haven't gotten around to it for obvious reasons.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:25 am

if you put up a second world, i would prefer for it to be different like Tekkit or something.
because we hardly have people on the current server, having a second one with "enhanced" permissions would either bomb or kill the current one.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:47 am

A second world wouldn't be a mod, it would be an extension of the current server. It would just have different permissions or rules.

I tried this last night but multiworld permissions and inheritance is hard.
<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:07 pm

I've been worrying
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Except not at all. People are still building next to each other in their own communities. It also allows you to communicate with other people still and allow them to visit you as needed. I've still visited people, as there is a working nether portal system. Even without it, getpos still works for all users. Since my post yesterday we've been working on the basic world, which is intended to be a looser survival world. It's work in progress and I'm going to need a myriad of plugins to govern this system.

There are communities spread about as I mentioned above. It was easier to find them all when dynmap was up but I've yet to set that up again after the server move.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed May 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Server is back up on 1.5.2
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed May 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Is FTB server going to get buried because of it's lag spikes?
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu May 23, 2013 6:34 am

*its

I haven't decided. No one was playing on it and I can't find out why it's lagging.
<<

superphulous

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun May 26, 2013 12:04 am

servers offline
<( " )>
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member