[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Minecraft 1.8
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Minecraft 1.8

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:12 pm

Minecraft 1.8

So I heard, with no 100% confirmation, that 1.8 is almost done. On top of this, I watched a commentary from Notch himself at PAX and he said that because 1.8 would be too large for a single update, he'd release it in halves. I think I heard correctly when I read that the first half would be out in a couple of weeks. C'mon guys, if these things have any truth in them, 1.8 will be out in a couple months tops and 1.9 will soon follow! WOO HOO! =D

P.S. Pi iz g00d.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:51 pm

Re: Minecraft 1.8

i thought i heard him say that because 1.8 is becoming so big he will split it and make the 2nd half 1.9

but yes, 1.8 is looking good.

can't wait to see people making Endermen Arenas. CAN YOU SURVIVE!!!!
<<

Domingo

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:50 pm

September 8th is Jeb's guess for 1.8. Who knows about 1.9... but I've got a feeling I'm gonna be disappointed with the initial 1.8. We've been waiting for all these awesome things from the adventure update and 1.8 will probably only have the more minor stuff, so they can work longer to make 1.9 have the cool parts.

Endermen arenas won't work because if you just look straight up you're completely safe.
Back from the dead!
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:48 pm

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Time to rape and pillage villages
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:55 pm

minecraft rape.... i dont know, not sure, mhmm.

anyway, there are a few npc village mods out there.
but most of them seem to use a lot of cpu power.

but i do hope they will have npcs one day, i prefer playing solo games when theres an npc i can lure to a creeper death or get to build me a house. xD
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:09 pm

I agree... Npcs can be more fun than playing with a real person sometimes. (Ie, if that person tends to grief everything you build...)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.

Return to Information