[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - how many of you guys still play mine craft ?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

how many of you guys still play mine craft ?

<<

QweefZilLa

Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:25 pm

how many of you guys still play mine craft ?

I might get it on the computer but idk if it worth it because i like to play with people ...
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Re: how many of you guys still play mine craft ?

i'll get on to play with you if you want - haven't played since I moved to chicago (it's been almost 2 weeks).

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:42 pm

I've been playing it on a private server with my friends for the past several weeks.
<<

QweefZilLa

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:45 pm

cool ill think about getting it ... are the mine craft trolls bad on pc ... there horrible on xbox :/
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:20 am

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Our server, for example, is a graylist :/. Whitelist in the sense that you have to register to build--- but the registration is transparent and made to thwart trolls in the mood for a quick fix.
<<

Cloudmaycry

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:35 pm

i play although last 2 weeks computer was broken so havent been on
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:37 am

i play on the xbox sometimes but when i start it that lonely music makes me lonely

<<

BigWimply

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Been playing the tekkit mod lately with Bluzix. Jesus christ, too much stuff to do. So many pumpkins for farm for emc. Things are expensive.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:24 pm

<<

ThePaleRecluse

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:33 am

I play alone. Usually.

Rather pointless, really. I only played singleplayer to not have to deal with glitchy mobs, and SMP bugs in general. Now I just play alone because... Well, it's what I've always done.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:47 pm

lol whenever I'm on Xbox Live and I see one of my friends playing Minecraft and it says
"Playing alone"
I always think:
<<

QweefZilLa

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:24 pm

<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:27 pm

on that thought

have any of you been able to connect to the kor minecraft server for the past few weeks?

[liliff@kyoto ~]$ nmap knightsofreason.net -p 25565

Starting Nmap 6.01 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2012-08-24 15:28 CDT
Nmap scan report for knightsofreason.net (199.168.142.154)
Host is up (0.046s latency).
PORT STATE SERVICE
25565/tcp closed minecraft

lae@rizon/freenode

Return to Information