[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Minecraft Realms
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Minecraft Realms

<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Location: Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, ~7.6 kiloparsecs from galactic center

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:58 am

Minecraft Realms

I've been worrying
- that my time is a little unclear
I've been worrying
- that I'm losing the ones I hold dear
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
- - - in the confines of fear
<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: Minecraft Realms

i'm up, though i would have to read into this vanilla minecraft thing, it never worked for me.
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:58 pm

I'm in!
Username:scape094
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:38 am

I believe I am Lt_Voss, and I'd like to be invited. If this is what's needed to get our clan buddies back together and playing again, I'm all for it.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:42 pm

I don't think I'll play much honestly, but if there is interest and you do end up setting this up and there is space and I find free time I will definitely hop on MC every so often to see whats happening.
<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:10 am

Invites have been sent to Lt_Voss and scape094.

Alex and Axis, I'm going to need your Minecraft names please.
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:20 pm

I doubt I would be on often, but minecraft name is Ffraxic
Image Image
<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:30 pm

Oh right, that might be helpful. It's Axsys.
<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:28 pm

mine is mudkipz1603
<<

Monk

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

Post Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:30 am

Username: monk101
<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:30 am

Holy shit, it's Monk. Do you realize your last post was a year ago?

Added.
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Hmm, I've got a five hour layover on Friday... I should see if I still remember my Minecraft credentials.
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:26 am

I saw that it will be coming to the pocket edition soon!

<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:28 pm

BTW: Can I join the server on the PS4 minecraft version, too?
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:44 pm

maro_1

i'm original right

<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:21 am

I've been worrying
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:22 pm

I think it's the latter. I haven't been on yet, but I'll play some today!
<<

1LordAnubis

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:35 pm

minecraft name: 1DrAizen
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw

Visit my
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:32 am

minecraft name: Cajunfiend

<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:13 am

I've been worrying
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:03 pm

So, idk how to join the server without a server address...

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Maro: once he invites you, just go to "Minecraft Realms" and you will see the invites

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:25 pm

FINALLY! I am not worthy!
MT. OLYMPUS

Edit: I found the staircase on the way down... bawww...

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:05 pm

Metal, you should totally seal the staircase so that somebody randomly discovers it... Hahaha.
<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:31 am

I was wondering how long it would take for the Throne of Zeus to be found. I haven't really gotten around to finishing that area, but it's intended to be sort of a quest thing.

Have many of you come across it?

If you do, I ask that you not share its location around, as I plan on dropping hints about it in other places in the future. Feel free to post screenshots of it though, if you want to show off (it's not easy to get to).
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:17 am

Well, I'm able to play with fancy graphics and I can see really far. It was pretty easy to find if you look around.

After about 1:30 ill be able to play minecraft pretty much all day!

<<

Maximus

Regular Granger
Regular Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:30 am

My minecraft name is allert11.

I'd love to play with you guys haha.
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:49 am

ohai maximus

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

Monk

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

Post Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:11 pm

I never seem to see anyone on and i've been on all the time. Someone obviously found my nether track though after leaving a sign in my house and didn't clean up all the minecarts he left behind.

edit - after checking the track, that got messed up, there was a cart blocking the way for some reason. I thought you guys would have the common sense to wait till the end of the ride to get off, I noticed gaps in the ceiling that I'm pretty sure weren't there before, now I have to go over the whole thing again so pigmen don't spawn on the track. Please put things back the way you find them.
<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:52 am

I've been worrying
I've been worrying