[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Minecraft Realms
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Minecraft Realms

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:34 am

Re: Minecraft Realms

This place is great. For some reason it feels easier to find resources since the last time I played. Which was at least 2 years ago. I am all set up with a nice house now. Time to mine until the heads of my diamond picks fall off!!!

<<

Maximus

Regular Granger
Regular Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:24 am

What's the IP? Or rather, how do I connect?

I'm drawing a blank as to how to hop in. I'm sure it's really not that hard I'm just a doofus haha
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:24 am

In the main menu, there should be a button labeled something like "Realms" or some such. Click it, and you should have a notification at the top, Facebook style. It'll be an invitation to Fox's server, which you can accept and then join at will in that menu.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:26 pm

Fox and I had a pretty fun time last night with a couple minigames. I thought I'd post up a couple pictures here to give you guys an idea of how it looks. Surprisingly, Solitaire worked like a charm!

Album.
http://imgur.com/S8zejER

<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Location: Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, ~7.6 kiloparsecs from galactic center

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:11 pm

Yeah the minigames are pretty cool. In particular, I think , and would be fun for groups of people, and I'd love to try and organize that at some point.
I've been worrying
- that my time is a little unclear
I've been worrying
- that I'm losing the ones I hold dear
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
- - - in the confines of fear
<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:45 pm

Get to your next meeting on time, with new TelePrompt!
Our fast, reliable service gets you where you need to go, no questions asked!

Now serving several convenient locations via our state-of-the-art transportation hub!
Going somewhere? Let us take you there... Promptly!

Here at TelePrompt, Inc., we aim to please! If your location isn't being served, just tell us where you need us!
One of our highly trained technicians will assist you at their earliest convenience.

TelePrompt, coming soon to a street corner near you!
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:01 pm

TelePrompt has made my life so much easier! My meeting was without much notice and I had to be there ASAP... I ran around for hours trying to find the place! Fortunately I ran across a TelePrompt! All I had to do was pick the TelePrompt that was channeled to the office then stand on the pressure plate then BAM! I was there in a flash! I actually made it on time!

Thank you so much TelePrompt, Inc!

I wouldn't have made it to my meeting on time without your TelePrompt!

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Fox has been working his butt off to make us a town. Here's a picture of it started. I will post more as it gets built. He has plans to add churches, barracks, libraries, bars, banks. It'll be so nice!

Here's the screenshots
--

<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:33 am

So, I tried connecting by clicking the Minecraft Realms, but it says I have to buy it first. I don't, right?
<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:08 pm

Is your client up to date, and have you actually purchased the full version of Minecraft?

Edit: It's also possible that you weren't able to join because your invite had expired. I just re-invited you and Maximus, so please try again.
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:29 am

It worked :-)
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:46 am

I keep meaning to get on and make my shrine to the elemelons but I'm too lazy...
Image Image
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:31 am

So far Fox has been doing great with the spawn point!

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:24 am

This actually looks like a lot of fun... I may have to buy Minecraft...
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:52 pm

i'd play more but my connection makes it so laggy that it's almost always death staring me in the face

<<

Monk

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

Post Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:31 pm

before anyone starts wondering who the random person is in the server, I changed my ign in minecraft to Salvati
<<

TunnelRat

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri May 08, 2015 5:35 pm

Hey I'm friends with Princess Maro. Most people call me TunnelRat.
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sat May 30, 2015 5:28 am

Welcome, TunnelRat!!

<<

QweefZilLa

Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie
Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie

General In-Game Name: