[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Nostalgia
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Nostalgia

<<

Faced00d

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:05 pm

Nostalgia

Well I had a nostalgia kick for this place, came back and WHAT THE HELL my account still lives!
I can't rightly tell if this place is still dead but couldn't help myself.
I'm very sure that IF anyone I used to talk to is still here they have no recollection of who I am.
But hey, I'm here. I'll check back over the next few days to see if this place is really dead and gone or if I've just forgotten how to use a forum.
<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Location: Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, ~7.6 kiloparsecs from galactic center

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:36 pm

Re: Nostalgia

I've been worrying
- that my time is a little unclear
I've been worrying
- that I'm losing the ones I hold dear
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
- - - in the confines of fear
<<

QweefZilLa

Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie
Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:30 pm

I remember you Face dude! I had alot of good times playing trem with you. What games you playing now, and what have you been up to?
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:15 pm

took me 3 tries to try and remember my password for this site. Damn it's been a while.

Miss you all. I feel like a key part of my childhood was getting own't by you all in KorX.

Catch me on steam mofos https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020840741/
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:55 am

I also remember you... jesus christ it's you.
<<

The Vibrator

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:25 am

Can't believe this place is still alive haha. Cheers!

Return to Introduction Forum