[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Hunger games anyone?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hunger games anyone?

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 28, 2012 11:16 am

Hunger games anyone?

well i'm sure if you people watch any minecraft based youtube channel you'll know about this.

it's a multiplayer map based on that film that i haven't seen so i don't know much more about it.
but i've seen a few videos of games people have played and it looks hella fun.

and i was wondering if all you minecraftians would want to have like a Minecraft saturday/sunday thing where we all get together and play this map.

it's pvp and only 1 person can win, but i don't think there are any rules other than breaking blocks. so you can form alliances and stuff but you can't trust anyone! ANYONE!

can't even remember how many KoR's had minecraft or if anyone still plays/has a server.
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:39 am

Re: Hunger games anyone?

How does it work?
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:48 am

well it's simple really.

you start in a box surrounded by glass with a piston underneath you, then i think someone presses a button and you all get released.
you either run to the center for supplies or you run off so you don't get owned in the first 2 seconds.

the rest of the map is basically survival and pvp.
mobs still spawn, heights still hurt, no hunger = no sprint = you die.

quite simple really. but for it to be fun you need quite a few players. and since nobody else took an interest i guess nobody wants to try/play it.
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Idk, i might.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:17 am

I haven't read/seen the Hunger Games, nor do I play Minecraft. Soooo... Nope.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:08 pm

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name: