[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - KoR Survival and KoR Creative Server Discussion
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

KoR Survival and KoR Creative Server Discussion

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:46 pm

KoR Survival and KoR Creative Server Discussion

I'm putting the finishing touches on our two new servers right now...

Does anyone have any requests?

Note: Servers will require that you edit, in your profile, your minecraft IGN to be your MC username. It will then put you in the appropriate privileged group.
Servers also require .
----------------------

Survival Server
No TP, no give, etc. The only exception is a home command.

How to join the server / build:
Get this and use it to start Minecraft: http://get.spout.org/. Trust me, it's safe to use.
Run SpoutCraft and use as a model to add KoR's server.
Register on the forums and either while registering or in your User Control Panel (top middle of every forum page) change .

Plugin List:

Using...

Custom scripts by me...

Survival is supposed to be like single player (with a quirk or two) but with other people. Using /give is strictly forbidden outside of the spawn area.

---------------
---------------

Creative Server

Work in progress... Basically survival but everyone can switch in and out of creative mode at whim.
Last edited by Aaron5367 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Dynmap link
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Re: KoR Survival and KoR Creative Server Discussion

well i wouldn't mind this on the survival server.
it seems to be customizable because the few servers i've played that have it have different settings for stuff.

also since there will be no /giving of items will there be a sort of player shop or market to sell items?
will this server be open to outside players?
i don't think many people play from KoR and those that do probably wont play if the server is empty a lot.

plus, 2 servers you sure about that? last time you did that bburhans had a meltdown.
and the Forums accidentally.
<<

ThePaleRecluse

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:01 pm

I'm quite happy about Spoutcraft. Other than that, I see nothing left to want for.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Spoutcraft. is a standalone launcher?

why is everyone starting to use these things now. >.<
just don't feel safe putting my password into another launcher.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:20 pm

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:12 pm

what about the mod i suggested. Mcmmo.

also, it's rather laggy for me on the server and Beds don't seem to work.
<<

Cloudmaycry

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:43 pm

i cant find it on the spout craft server list
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:04 pm

IP: Knightsofreason.net
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:25 pm

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:50 am

also, i think you should do that thing where new players dont have to be signed up on the forums to just look around.
some people (like me) will just be like, fuck that i cant be arsed to sign up to their forums.

also it would be nice to know if the map is permanent.
can't play until i know, no point wasting time.
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:37 am

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:08 pm

i dunno if it supposed to but, i logged on in the morning (about 10 hours ago from now) and i was at a spawn area.
i got a restart message to i quit, came back a few hours later and was in the same place so i decided to go find somewhere to build something.
then got a restart message again and logged off.

then i logged on just now and i was on some weird jungle island thing in the middle of a massive ocean.
is the server restart jacking things up or did you change map again.

oh and my inventory reset too.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:00 pm

Changed map again... Should be where it is from now on, though.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:48 pm

i went on a little while ago, and the jungle had all gone and there was a bunch of iron golems running around. lol

and someone made a giant penis out of diamond and iron blocks. ugh, some people.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:31 pm

http://servers.spout.org/info/2030
http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/73659/

If any of you guys have a better description, banner, or would like to help with the spawn let me know.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:44 pm

i'll help build a spawn if you like.

just need to know when you'd be on at a time suitable for me. not 1am like last time.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:32 am

So, regrading the names. I've enabled /nick for everyone, which should let you use colors to change your name around. However, how should we handle the rank situation? I've currently got things arranged accordingly:

http://pastebin.com/k5XeBr9V

Should colors be just for the nametag?
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:48 am

Hey Aaron, what's the IP for the server? My friend wants to play on it.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:25 am

Updated my post Metro, please direct your friend to it.

Also gave members+ logblock access.
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:43 pm

it would be grand if i could be given the ability to be registered happy face :>

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:15 pm

<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:26 am

[snip]
hi i like asians

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:06 am

By popular request...

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Restart function on the servers page is now functional...
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:05 am

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

Cloudmaycry

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:34 pm

survival is down =( also think someone griefed the train station XD not sure if fox saw it or not
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:58 pm

i did a restart from the server list. i think i got a pop up or something but for some reason Opera ignored it so i don't know what it said, i assume it was just a confirmation that the server was reset.

anyway hope it's fixed.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:58 am

There's a javascript popup that warns you about the dangers of restarting... If you didn't get it, you didn't restart.
<<

Cloudmaycry

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:03 pm

server down again :cry:
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator