[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - i got banned.
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

i got banned.

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:17 am

i got banned.

yep, i got banned for griefing awoo.

honestly, i can't help but laugh.
just so funny.

he totally deserved it btw, i didn't grief just for shits n giggles.
i mean, someone comes along and blows up your chests, chops down your trees(not just normal trees, these were rarer) and causes your "pets" to be killed, and blows up your nether portal.

they deserve to be fucked with. but i guess a couple bits of orange brick (that they weren't even using might i add) and a blocked off nether portal (ha i liked that one, i was loling while i was doing that, so was eagle) means i should be banned.
and in the words of awoo, "i was just doing it to benefit them, they were complaining about lag so i got rid of unused blocks"

probably noobtrisnexts idea, since they lost all the stuff he was carrying, they needed to steal mine to replenish theirs, probably didnt even waste time and were over at my house in seconds.

so if anyone plays on the minecraft server, dont tell awoo where you live, and either get warded blocks(thaumcraft) or get a force field(mffs or something) asap.
noobtrisnext likes to play around with your items, and move your stuff, and awoo lets him get away with it.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:04 am

Re: i got banned.

Incident conversation between Tet/Milk:
http://pastebin.com/ZZMdtVNZ
Post incident with Milk:
http://pastebin.com/Z5Wgxz0v
Eagle and I discussing the ban / greifing last night:
http://pastebin.com/8cMLwcUa
Milk’s conversation about the silverwood trees:
http://pastebin.com/yWq0qtVG
Milk this morning when he found out he was banished:
http://pastebin.com/EyT9bTks
Pictures of where Milk was banished:
http://imgur.com/a/NKN1N

I banished Milk instead of banning him. At first, when he had just deleted the top of our citadel and wrote “fuck you” in rock I was just going to ban him for a day. Next, Tetrisnext went into the nether portal and got stuck. It was covered in warded stone so that you couldn’t leave. For those of you who don’t know, warded stone can’t be broken by anyone except the owner. On top of that, when inside a nether portal you cannot open any gui interfaces or talk. Tet walked over to my room to complain and I spent the next 15 minutes cleaning up the mess Milk made. There were towering lava blocks in the nether and a good portion of our nether tunneling system was further destroyed.

Last Wednesday, there was an incident with Milk and Tetrisnext. Tetrisnext, my roommate, was hitting Milk’s warded fortress with a mining laser. Milk opened the door at some point and the mining laser was shot inside of the house, destroying everything and Milk as well. You can see the top link, the incident conversation between Tet/Milk for the dialog. Anything past this is speculation as their accounts differ. I banned Tetrisnext for a day and, in the Steam chat posted above with Milk, spent 30 minutes of my homework time restoring Milk’s items and offering to restore his books.

"i was just doing it to benefit them, they were complaining about lag so i got rid of unused blocks"
Doesn’t belong in quotes. This is not what I said. Here is the conversation with context and what I said: http://pastebin.com/yWq0qtVG

“probably noobtrisnexts idea, since they lost all the stuff he was carrying, they needed to steal mine to replenish theirs, probably didnt even waste time and were over at my house in seconds.”
Yes, he lost all of his stuff. His gravsuit gave out and fell into the void. I don’t know why you’re inferring that we need your items. I’ll be more than happy to transfer your items to the area you are in now.
<<

ThePaleRecluse

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:17 am

This is why you don't pick messy fights with people who have a paper trail.

This is also the reason why I stopped playing Minecraft. Too much childish behavior.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:23 am

interesting how you started the tet-milk incident right there. but it doesnt show that he was grabbing me and throwing me around.
i grabbed him once and flew up, he got stuck.
wasn't my intention to glitch him.

and considering my nether portal isn't that far away, i assumed you'd go there to try sort it out (glad it was noobtris that got stuck HA) and i only placed a few source blocks of lava ontop of the portal, couple blocks of dirt would've fixed that.
and yes i did break the little square building around your nether portal, there was plenty of holes in it already, and someone had already blown up the bit around meat's portal.
and i would've undone all the nether portal stuff had i been given the chance too.

also, i was telling eagle about everything i was doing and he didn't once try to stop me, so maybe you should have a word with him too.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:33 am

<<

ThePaleRecluse

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Humph. I've mostly just stopped playing multiplayer games in general. People like starting bullshit about little things all the time. It stopped being worth my time to deal with that kind of bullshit when I turned 10.

Seems others don't exactly share the sentiment, because they still start bullshit.
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:45 pm

apparently pale doesn't understand the concept of emotions.

anyway shit happens, i'm sorry you got banned milk. sucks hard when everyone turns their heads and looks down on you for something huh

<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:15 am

i don't understand the concept of emotions, either? ;_;

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:38 am

Calm down. You're only building lego blocks.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:39 am

PURGE THE HERETIC!! BURN THE UNCLEAN!! KILL THE MUTANT!!!
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:33 am

@ maro's post

wat?
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

Eagle

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:43 am

-ex scientia vera-
<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:56 am

stop being so mean about everything for real... i thought we've risen above all this authority stuff, milk had a bad day and feels sorry for it and aaron was mad about his work being grieved, now we're all fine right?
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:43 am

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:01 am

i didnt tell beagle in minecraft, i did it in steam, coz you cant spy on us there!

Return to Discussion