[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Sever?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Sever?

<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:38 am

Sever?

Awoo, why is it that you think we have to have some fancy modded to hell server. Why can't we just have a normal minecraft server for the clan? that way we don't have to worry about all that other downloading crap that takes forever and gets confusing. What's everyone elses thoughts?

<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Re: Sever?

I'm sure a couple of them are to fend off server abuse/griefing....

And, a lot of the fun from Minecraft does come from mods, and as far as I know the MC server is primarily used by him and his friends ┐(´_`;)┌

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:31 pm

honestly the current modpack awoo picked is rahter lamez0r anyway.
Eagle gave up after like a day, and i had nothing to do so thats pretty much the only reason i played. and it was nice playing minecaft on a server i didnt have to worry about losing shit or being griefed.

but this modpack was just so meh, it had that great Tinkers construct and infernal mobs (added mini-boss type mobs like from diablo) but it all kinda sucks because of the hunger mod that constantly made you hungry, also the only armor mod was Metallurgy 3 and the armors all sucked donkey balls.

and maro, awoo had a normal mc server up for a while because that guy taliban asked for it, but awoo didnt say anything to us.
and normal mc is rather boring unless there was multiple ppl playing.
also i'd love to do like a custom map with you guys, like one of them complete the monument or race for the wool maps.
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:39 am

Oh god. If we do a complete the monument map, I'm so in.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:54 am

yeah i doubt awoo would be up for it.

i've always wanted to do one of them super hard maps where you have to work together n shit.
or a pvp one where its like first to get all the items wins.
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:40 am

Aaron has taken a moment of consideration of setting up a server for Team Fortress 2 sometime ago. We just need a headcount to how many people on here have the game and be playing it.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:04 pm

TF2 is free so everyone has it.
it's who will actually play it.

i've been playing TF2 quite a bit lately.

Return to Discussion