[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Natural Selection 2 Raffle #1
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Natural Selection 2 Raffle #1

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:25 pm

Natural Selection 2 Raffle #1

Last edited by Axis on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Reason: Requirement #4 added, you can't have the game already. Requirement #5 added, you must respond within one week of notification.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Re: Natural Selection 2 Raffle #1

Steam ID:
Reason: well theres many reason, but i guess not having any spare cash would be the main one. probably wont have any until the new year.
just so you guy's know the game costs £18.99, and i really can't spare that much cash. end of the year is always a bad time cash-wise for me.
Link to intro thread: man really? do i really really have too.. fine

p.s
i noticed there wasn't anything about people with computers that might or can't handle the game.
game specs aren't exactly exact when it comes to this game. with so many complaining of lag and optimization.
Last edited by ILikeMilk on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:05 pm

Accepted. You've been here longer than three months so you're excluded from the intro bit.

Edit: Also, you only need to provide a link to your steam profile.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:12 pm

oh crap, that means i'll be number 1 in the raffle.

i wont win, number 1 never wins a raffle.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:14 pm

#1 always wins if #1 is the only applicant.
<<

Maximus

Regular Granger
Regular Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:49 pm

I would apply but I don't think NS2 works on Macs, and Steam doesn't work on my computer anyway so I don't wanna waste anyones chance of getting a free game. Good luck guys!
<<

[CTU]Sheridanm,

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:09 pm

Steam ID:
Reason: Because I'm poor...... And everyone that isn't poor is a twat :lol:
Link to intro thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7560&p=114100#p114100

Other comments: I hope I win, because I didn't get to see any fireworks except hearing them at 3AM in the morning!
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Application accepted. Welcome back.
<<

Nazgul

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Steam ID:

Reason: I'm out on cash and my parents don't exactly like me putting my money (if I had any) into video-games.

Also, thanks maro and Pale and Aaron for putting this into action, really cool to act in the community like this.
<<

GLAMEOW

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Steam ID:

Reason: I looked in the nearest poke-mart and didn't see "Natural selection 2" there.
In game name: |GBA|GLAMEOW431
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Accepted for both of you.
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:15 am

I'll give it a shot. I might feel guilty if i win it and my computer cannot handle the game, but it can run L4D2 ad 4-6 fps [it IS play-able believe it or not, my first few games people were telling me i was 'pro' for a newbie :D]
And as far as i know, it NS2 runs on HL2 so it should be able to handle the game as it can with TF2.

Steam:
Reason: I do not have the ability to use money online.
Link to intro thread: I have no idea what the shoe size stuff is about. But i joined i think a little more than a year ago, was it? So i guess intros are not needed :D

EDIT: Fixed typo.
Last edited by ViruS on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:39 am

Accepted.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:59 pm

My Steam name is .
Reason: I don't have a job, and I have no money to buy the game. And I really, want to play with you guys like the good old times of Tremulous! I miss it so much :(

Thank you guys so much for making this an option. It's great to know you guys care about us enough to do this :)
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:52 am

so metro, i thought your computer couldn't run the game.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:08 am

It doesn't, he just wants to stealz ur copie of nachurul sulekshun too.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Well here's the thing, according to some websites it couldn't run (IE 24 FPS). And I can't afford to buy a game that won't run above 10 FPS. But if I were to win it, I'd definitely play at less than 10 FPS :)
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:22 am

I'm not going to enter because I've got no free time, but if anyone's interested in a copy of DOTA II, I've got some on Steam that I'm looking to give away.
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:49 pm

I would love a Dota II key, I have trying to get on for awhile now but I just can't seem to get a hold on one.

If you decide to, my ID is Ffraxic.
Image Image
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:43 pm

key sent*. I've got two others that Valve sent me for some reason.

*I've opened steam and added you. I need to wait for you to accept the friend request first.
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:56 am

so what are the keys, like a trial access thing? i wouldn't mind giving the game a try.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:53 pm

If you have some left, I would try it out :)
After all, DOTA DID start the genre, and Valve is a really good company.
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Isn't DOTA II supposed to be released sometime in December?
Image Image
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:39 am

After much thought... accepted Metroidnoob.
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:39 am

I'm actually suprised how high the odds of winning right now... I expected it to be a 1/20 chance by now :lol:
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:20 am

you thought there would be 19 other people? that's like everyone who visits here.
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:48 am

well teh raffle is for people who can't afford it

lol

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:52 am

I'll say this because i'm bored, but - My nickname "ViruS" always has a capital 'S'.
Otherwise i'd use the alias "ZdrytchX" which i never use in tremulous. :D
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
<<

Sockem

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Re: Natural Selection 2 Raffle #1a

Steam id: http://www.steamcommunity.org/id/76561198057628219 (steam is being a bitch right now.my steam namee is .iG Sockem )

Reason: I have a bad credit card debt and cant find any steam cards in gamestop!
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Accepted. Added. Updated program.
Next

Return to News