[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Natural Selection 2 Raffle
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Natural Selection 2 Raffle

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:34 pm

Re: Natural Selection 2 Raffle #2

Third raffle will be ran on Saturday with same participant list unless someone new signs up.
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Re: Natural Selection 2 Raffle #2/3

Would it be possible for me to enter the raffle on behalf of a friend? He is not able to access this website and wants to enter the raffle because he doesn't have the money to buy the game (he already owes one of my friends for another game so the chances of him having enough money is 0).

I can give you his steam information if he can be entered
Image Image
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:17 pm

but, this is supposed to be for our community, not your random friends!
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:58 pm

For the first and perhaps only time, I'm forced to agree with Milk. The intention of this raffle was to grow the community. Sorry, but he needs to come here to register.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:19 pm

awww, i [heart] you too Awoo
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:59 pm

K, well I will tell him to keep trying different ways to get on this forum (something about his internet blocks it I think)

That and I think the that the initial intention of growing the community has kinda failed since the first person to win hasn't posted since he won
Image Image
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:03 pm

and the fact he had under 30 posts and didn't even have an intro thread.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Sadface... Looks like I won't be playing this game with you guys :(
<<

Cloudmaycry

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:39 pm

so dont suppose i could get on the list of hopefulls :?
<<

GLAMEOW

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:57 pm

In game name: |GBA|GLAMEOW431
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:28 am

I have no idea why I did that. I looked at it twice more and didn't even see it. I guess that's just how I've always pronounced your name.
<<

GLAMEOW

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Alot of people get the name wrong, especially people on xbox live. I don't know what it is about that name but people can't wrap their head around it. (no offense)

I would have thought more people would flock to this forum for free goodies.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Seriously, people misspell your name, Glameow?
People tend to do that on XBL to me too, they're like "How do you pronounce your name? Meteoroid dude?" and I'm like "Just call me Metro..."
So if nobody else enters, can I? Pretty please? :D
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:38 pm

I have a friend who played it on my PC. I tried to get him interested into playing Tremulous when it was more active and into the community. I'll get him to introduce himself here. He's registered under the name of: Pazuzu69 (In this forums)

He's also interested on the game but I'll let him explain the reason he can't get it. He able to run it since I did upgrades on his computer.
Last edited by MeatWad490 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Honestly, I really think there should be an activity requirement. I wouldn't want some random guy that doesn't even know what KoR is to just sign up just to get it, I really wouldn't want that. The idea is to give it to our active members of the community, right?
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:45 pm

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:37 am

Well, if this is meant to introduce more people to the community....
*spams advertisements of KoR on Nalf's facebook trem page*
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Re: Natural Selection 2 Raffle

Updated script. Milk wins.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:27 pm

w000000t i did!!!! wait wait wait i see what you did there!! i was on to your bribes and stuff so you made me win so i'd shut up!!! i'm not falling for it!!!

who the hell am i kidding! free game! corrupt me as much as you want, i like free stuff!

also at first i forgot what this thread was about and thought you were being an ass about something.
<<

GLAMEOW

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:20 pm

now I can play with milk and hear his sexy voice.

sweet.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:09 pm

I just changed the way it did the random number crap. Pretty sure I was doing it wrong before.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:47 pm

i looked on steam, you haven't been on for like 9 days glame. so i guess you don't really like the game lol
<<

GLAMEOW

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:50 pm

I haven't played like any videogames for 9 days. I'm on a lazy movie watching steak. Oh look steam is right there, time to give it a click.
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:17 pm

This is what I thought you meant when you said "I'm on a lazy movie watching steak."

do you even grammar bro?
Attachments
onalazymoviewatchingsteak.png
(11.08 KiB) Downloaded 1948 times
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

GLAMEOW

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:22 pm

oh that damn letter R, how you elude my sight.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:15 pm

Hahah he meant a lazy movie watching streak...
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:55 pm

ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:08 am

Yeah. I ran it through a few tests before adding the seed in. It's good to go.
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:40 am

"yeah" can result in many answers, which confuse me. I'll leave it there before i go crazy.
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:13 am

is there going to be another raffle?
PreviousNext

Return to News