[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Terraria Game
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Terraria Game

<<

BigWimply

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:06 am

Terraria Game

Saturday, the second of February, at around 7:30ish KoR time.

Depending on who shows up, additional rules may have to be discussed beforehand. I'm sure most of you can behave yourselves, though.

Everyone will need to have hamachi installed and join the group BigMinely, to which the password is 'qa'. If it wasn't obvious, you must start a new character as well.

Old

Looking to record terraria with you guys also. Who owns it? Requirements as follows

1. Mic [Excluding Milk, and only Milk.]
2. talky talky
3. not going to throw bombs and dynamite and destroy the house on purpose
4. see above, you will seriously not be invited back if you do this
5. Willing to have gameplay and audio recorded by me for comedic purpose.

List of people below:
BigWimply [pro]
Bendetta [pro]
Marlo
Vosser
Kingknob
BigAaronly
Brrr
Bluzix [pro]
Milk
Max [pro]
Eagle [pro]
<<

Nazgul

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:07 am

Re: Who owns Terraria

i has it.
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:14 am

sure why the fuck not

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:32 am

I have it, though I'm not sure if the "said mic must not suck" requirement still applies here. Might still do it if you want.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:32 am

1-6 yah.

But i suck at the game and have no idea how to play it.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:04 am

is terraria the one where you kill/play as dinosaurs?
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

Nazgul

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:12 am

no, it is game.
I think you may be thinking of dino d-day?
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:32 pm

he might be talking about Primal carnage, that weird new dinosaur game.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:54 pm

Yep.
<<

Maximus

Regular Granger
Regular Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Probably, I might be able to get it to work. I've always had problems with multiplayer...

Tentatively me.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:27 pm

Terraria is currently on Steam daily sale.

so if you want it buy now! Brrr has already got it and i plan to.
<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:58 pm

i bought it
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:22 pm

and because Brrr bought Terraria, he will go hungry tonight.
that's how bad the conditions are in Germany!
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:44 pm

Re: Terraria Game

Topic moved to News.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:00 am

Terraria on sale for $2.49 / €2.49 or $7.49 for a 4 pack.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/105600/?jan13
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:09 pm

I might actually play this. Who knows. I have no clue what this game is, but I've heard good things about it.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:21 pm

In its barest sense, it can be compared as a 2D Minecraft.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:21 pm

i Bought it. so maybe i'll play this nao.
<<

BigWimply

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:13 pm

If anyone has inputs on the time it would be better to say so now rather than to ignore the posted time.
<<

BigWimply

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Cancelled, too many people can't make it. Please provide me with some insight as to your availability. I want this to happen.
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:42 pm

why not try before or after the movie?

<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:36 pm

during the week, i'm available until, let's say, 8-9 pm (MY TIME) so we can play longer than just an hour or so

and on weekends i can pretty much play all the time, but when it comes to "after the movie night" which would then be like 2 or 3 am, i wouldn't like to screw my sleeping circle up (i hate when i do that)

it's a bit complicated as milk has told me before, you get home from work late and since i'm like 6 hours ahead of you it will hardly work during the week :(
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:43 pm

you're 7 hours ahead of us

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

BigWimply

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:16 am

Just to elaborate, I am unwilling to do this without both bluzix and ben availiable, as without them the noob ratio will be too high for me to handle. I need some people who know the game fairly well to help me out. Don't misunderstand, I am perfectly okay with helping out you noobs figuring everything out, but I don't want that to be the only substance to this recording session. So far I am thinking friday, the 1st of febuary. I haven't decided on a time yet, so i am giving you guys 1 week to way in. Give me times in relevant to KoR server time, because as you know, I am bad at time zones. All I want to know is the earliest and latest availiability of everyone on said day. Please help me out on this, I'd rather not cancel AGAIN.
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:32 am

Just so you know, KoR server time is New York Time, so UTC-5.

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

Maximus

Regular Granger
Regular Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:19 am

If I can find it on my hard drive, I can play it. Also I'll decrease the noob ratio, I've been playing it for about a year.
<<

Eagle

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:42 pm

-ex scientia vera-
<<

BigWimply

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:26 pm

You say after 6, but what do you mean by that? 6 at the earliest?
<<

Eagle

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:08 pm

What other interpretations are there? o.o
-ex scientia vera-
<<

Maximus

Regular Granger
Regular Granger