RIP HateAnthem/FrozenFox

<<

Recorthe

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Re: RIP HateAnthem/FrozenFox

I loved his sense of humor.. I'm gonna miss him for sure
It's one of those moments when you actually think about the whole 'life' thing.
<<

Razor

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name: Razor/pKRazor

Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:59 am

really sad to see him go :( RIP HateAnthem...You will be missed :)
<<

Pbhead

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Thought Id come in here to pay my respects.

Cool guy. good at shooting me.

Seriously. bummer. Wish I knew sooner.
"Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot."
<<

1LordAnubis

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name: |KoR| Lord Anubis

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:18 am

Bloody fucking hell :(

hate was my age :P... he's the one that helped me through my first Arch installation...
I know I haven't seen him online in awhile, but dam... I really don't know what to say

^ViT^HateAnthem is pretty much the last person that should be dying....
I still have a catalog of in-game images I could tag him in, heck, I still have screenshots of his in my home folder
He got me to play cave story.. he's the one that ported it to arch... the cave story music... the list goes on
I'm another person who's previous false humility got in the way of having a recent conversation; though I do keep my chat client open pretty reliably. I just can't convey how depressing it is when great people like that die.. people like that just aren't replaceable.
That being said, KoR is a family; and I think what we've all been through runs pretty deep.
As horrible as this is, I am glad to see akane still alive... I was beginning to worry..
I'd have never expected something like this to happen to hate... one of the strongest minded/willed people I know; it's just not one of those things you'd ever expect to happen. I mean, if I were to compare it to a similar state of observation bias, I'd have to liken it to the best truck driver on the highway having a head on collision with a rogue moped, in which he's impaled by the guy's surfboard. Or, you go to put an oil filter on your engine, and find out after driving down the road, all the oil leaked out and they had the wrong one in the box. It's something so improbable, you just don't consider it, or expect it... or at least that's what I thought.
Well, event's like these provide a reality check to those who need it.
I have to say, I really think of you guys as family; akane seems like a sister separated at birth, and well, hate I would have to say I could see as a brother... the same goes for the other fox. I mean, the os installation hate helped me set up, well, it's the same installation I still use day to day, and I'll be using it for years to come... and akane still has a shell account on it. I have to thank you Aaron for all you've done, and for being there.

Well, words are escaping me at the moment, and I don't think hate would want to be drowned in softness or sorrow, so for the time being, I guess I'll try to catalog all the screenshots I can find, and get ahold of a copy of the George Carlin: Religion is Bullshit, and blast the video in some public places every now and then to honor him.
Attachments
WtfAds.png
loldesp.jpg
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw

Visit my tremulous page
<<

TheHunted

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name: |Ninja|TheHunted

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:00 am

When I read the email, I had a hard time believing it. Although I haven’t been on in quite some time (years, although I did hope on for a little bit about a year ago) I still remember everyone from back then, when I saw he had passed away I instantly remembered him and how great of a guy he was. I read everything on the wikidot site and am glad he never gave up and never stopped being himself to the end. I always had a fun time talking with him and I regret I did not talk with him more, I really wish I had since it was far too soon for a great guy like him.

You will be missed friend but know that the KoR family is forever, and you shall never be forgotten.

R.I.P. HateAnthem
" our job isn't to forgive the enemy it's to arrange the meeting "
<<

vcxzet

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:40 pm

This is really saddening. May he rest in peace.
Previous

Return to News