[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - |KoR| Survival Server 1.3.2 Up!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

|KoR| Survival Server 1.3.2 Up!

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: |KoR| Survival Server 1.3.2 Up!

Server updated to 1.4.5.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:24 pm

There appears to be something interfering with my mining.

I plonked down a workbench and a message saying something along the lines of "First position recorded (or something): x, y, z (xyz being the coordinates). I was able to mine a single log from a tree next to it, but the others wouldn't go. I moved about 50 blocks away to try another tree, and same thing. I could get one but the others are persistant.

Help?
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:09 am

Don't use wooden tools.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:48 am

i was gunna say about the wood tools, but i thought it was just the pickaxe for logblock that was used.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:24 am

Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:37 am

AWOO ITS TIME TO UPDATE AGAIN

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:48 pm