[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Tremulous 1.2
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tremulous 1.2

<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Tremulous 1.2

So I've gotten a server up and running. (byobu for any admins interested in helping.)

That's about it. Things aren't documented very well, so we have a basic QVM with no commands. If anyone wants to bail me out, go ahead.
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Re: Tremulous 1.2

O_O

I love you. Trem just became appealing to me again.

*Edit*
Never mind. It didn't work.

It keeps telling me i have to download gpp again, and makes me select either to download from website, or from the server. Whichever one i choose, it finishes in a few seconds, says that it's gonna get to the game state, but then asks me to download again. Repeat. Etc...
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

Cloudmaycry

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:15 pm

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Same thing happens to me.

edit: I hate how gpp leaves your screen bright when it crashes.

<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:10 pm

Looking into it now.

Are you using Tremfusion or the Tremulous-GPP client?
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Tremulous-GPP client.

Tremfusion can't connect to 1.2 servers.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:09 am

Try now.
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:24 am

Same thing happens. No change. :/
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:28 am

Hmm.. I'm able to connect just fine from Trem 1.2 for Mac OS.

I'll try to figure it out in the morning.

This is where troubleshooting gets fun. Figure out what's different.
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:03 am

I'm using the newest GPP launcher for windows, if that helps. :/
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:38 am

maybe mg doesnt have the right gpp maps repo?

<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:59 am

The repo for mine tells me that it's connecting to http://mercenariesguild.net/ to download the latest version of gpp.
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:28 pm

That would be correct. I couldn't get it to work with the knightsofreason.net repo, so I switched it over to the more mainstream MG repo. You guys could try moving your PK3s to a different folder to see if there's some sort of conflict.
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Maybe it's trying to download to the wrong folder. :/

Return to News