[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - KoRx Organized Game
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

KoRx Organized Game

<<

QweefZilLa

Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:58 am

Re: KoRx Organized Game

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:49 am

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:58 am

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:50 am

most people just f1/f2 without even reading polls/votes.

and some people just f1/f2 regardless of what it's for.
<<

QweefZilLa

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:52 am

1 vote ? you defiantly called 2 ...or rev did I forget but there where 3 called on me in a period of like 2 minutes .. It's just stupid ... but make me never wanna play trem again ... I hope this is what your goal was to do when you became admin ... level 0's cant call more than one vote ...
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:22 pm

Yeah, it was rev that called the second vote that forcespecced u.

I definitely think it was stupid. honestly, the only reason that you guys did that was 'cause you were frustrated with me kicking your ass on aliens when you had more people....

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

QweefZilLa

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:48 pm

<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Idk. Maybe that one was rev, and the other was some other dude on humans. Or maybe rev was the one that called two votes and passed the second.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:38 pm

I generally don't call kick votes.

As far as the forcespec: Metro's vote was going to pass when I canceled the vote and fixed the reason. That was just me being a bit bitchy when it comes to reasons on forcespec/kick votes, a habit going back to when Sam warned me.
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

QweefZilLa

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Previous

Return to News