[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Thanks
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thanks

<<

Razor

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:01 pm

Thanks

hey guys!I know this is pretty late buuuuut better late than never right? haha

I know this isn't the right forum for this but I just didn't know where else to put it sorry

First off I want to thank the people who voted yes. I really appreciate it.

For the people who voted no i also thank you guys. I guess I was right when I thought to myself..hmmm...I think it would be too early to apply since I just got back here maybe 1-2 months ago but hey it's worth a try.

I'm very happy for the people who didn't hide their names and made a comment. It was very helpful and now I know what you guys want for people to get in this clan/community.

I just turned 20 so yeah I kinda agree that I need to mature more to get in. As for me putting up smileys well I guess for me really it's really different when you talk to a person personally than on the internet so I guess I wanted to leave a good impression that the things that I'm happy when I get to talk to you guys. Things written here can be misunderstood by some people and I just don't want that. Putting more smileys doesn't really mean that you're not mature you know :P

I guess the way I say things also comes from the fact that here in the Philippines we are taught to always be polite and careful about the words you say so yeah I guess putting smileys would help with that, but of course because you guys aren't really used to it or don't really like it for some reason I will try to change the way I comment from now on

I really want to be a part of this clan/community so I'll try my best to get to know you guys more. I check in once a day but I can't comment all the time because there are just some topics where I just can't relate to the subject.

Hopefully you guys get to know me more too. I am very happy to have met you guys here and I'll try to be as active as possible.

Thanks again guys!
Randz
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:34 am

Re: Thanks

i don't think smilies have much to do with it. I throw those up nearly every post. maturity isn't about physical age, it's about being level headed and not always one sided. i don't know you very well but then again i haven't been very active on the forums like i used to. I failed to vote because of it and i apologize. But another thing to think about is, being a member of the clan isn't how you get to be apart of the community, being in the community is how you are apart of it. You don't need a flashy name to say you're apart of the family. just stick around and continue to be apart of this group. you'll know when the time is right to put up an application.

<<

ThePaleRecluse

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:17 pm

I agree with Maro. Maturity is entirely independent of age. That said, its true we usually don't take people under our wings with such a short time with us. Get to know us better, let us get to know you better. Just because your name isn't blue doesn't mean you're automatically excluded; we like to involve our non-members just as much as our members.
<<

QweefZilLa

Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie
Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:36 pm

^ I've been active for years and honestly don't think I'll be applying to korx because you don't need to be in korx to get to know the people here. I just enjoy hearing about games and talking with a few of my tremulous buddies. I have a lot of free time on my hands so its fun to read stuff on here.
<<

Razor

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:29 am

thanks guys i'll try my best to get to you more. I knew that my application would fail since well i haven't been here that long but it was worth a try. I really appreciate how you guys point the stuff that i need to improve on. It helps me not just here but as a whole.

@Qweef there are other reasons for me wanting to join but one of the major reasons is that the people here are great :)
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:56 am

joining KoR is pretty much worthless these days, and one day soon there probably wont be anyone still visiting the website.
Awoo hardly even looks our way anymore. :(
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:31 am

Also look what I found:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/knightsofreason.net

That is pretty depressing when you consider how my site (that's just a blog pretty much) is way above it:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/milkteafuzz.com

as I said to aaron - lol, just lol.

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

Razor

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:06 pm

for me, joining KoR is still worth it. Even though you might think it's not, for me, it is. That's why i'll try my best to join and get to know you guys more
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:08 pm

Glad to hear it man :) Keep on trying, you'll get in, eventually!
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:28 am

Say, should I join KoR as well? I'm already part of the forums, and a somewhat active user. Heck, it's the first "common tabs" (whatever you call it) every time I open chrome
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:32 am

sure you can try, just don't ask me to sponsor. give someone else a chance!
i've done the last 2!
<<

ViruS

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:43 am

I'm not sure who'll sponser me :S
ImageImageImage
| for 1.1
(when adding me, state your forum/tremulous username) | Games: Paladins, NS2, Reflex, Quake Live, War Thunder, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
Non-Steam: BF3, Tremulous
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:22 am

ask Metro, he's a good guy and would probably be your best bet.
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:45 pm

I wouldn't mind sponsoring tbh
Image Image
<<

Razor

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:27 am

cool thanks for the suggestions sorry for the late reply though have been really busy :(

Return to Join Core