[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Maro's Application
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Maro's Application

<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Maro's Application

In game name: Princess Maro
Reason of Interest: I've been a fan of, and apart of the KoR community for a few years now, and have wanted to be apart of the clan since the very beginning
Former/Current Clans (if any):N/A
Do you have Teamspeak and/or a working microphone:yes
How long have you played Tremulous:3+ years
Have you read, understood, and agree to uphold the :yes
Do you understand your KoR status may be revoked at anytime due to improper use of your abilities, upon the discretion of the administrators and global moderators:yes
Do you know how to use all the commands:most, but if i have a question i'm sure the !help or another member would help :P
Sponsor:MeatWad490
Other Comments:i appreciate any support given, and if you vote, i'd love to see comments about your thoughts on me so i can strive to be a better person in the server and forums ^^

<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Re: Maro's Application

Over the years maro has been a very fun person to be around on the server and the forums. I feel that maro will be a good edition to the clan.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:30 am

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:42 am

<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:47 am

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:58 am

Yeah that's true. You're a lot less annoying, and more awesome now :lol:
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:01 am

<<

MiniWheatz

Former Core Member
Former Core Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:22 am

<<

Snake

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:38 am

good luck unknown (;
<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Hey, good luck maro. ;)
<<

Domingo

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Last edited by Domingo on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Back from the dead!
<<

DaddyGoBot

Battle Granger
Battle Granger

Location: I'm sorry, I'm in your house cooking bacon for my family

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Good luck
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Leik, OH EM GEE!
Let me be the first to say congrats Maro! :D Your poll passed 17 to 1.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:22 pm

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Blue name! Congrats maro!
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

rolandixor

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Double standards much?
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:05 pm

<<

rolandixor

New Granger
New Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:47 pm

<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Enough drama, your application conclusion doesn't have to spread continue on to this one, please do cheer up, I had to try 3 or 4 times to get into this clan.
Last edited by maro_1 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:57 pm

honestly i don't see why he had to come into my application to rant AND make his own thread about it. but btw thanks meat for sponsering me ^^

if you wanna join a clan, you should join it for EVERYONE if not most of the people in the clan, not one or two people. that's what causes this kind of thing to happen why join a clan if you are in it for the greater good?

<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:02 pm

Ok, thanks everyone for your time and discussion, but I think it's time to move on. The issue has been beaten to death and there's nothing that can be done about it. What has past is past. This particular case of a failed poll is not unique from the others. The Chronics did not leave because your poll failed, Rolandixor.

Congratulations Maro. I'm locking this topic.

Return to Join Core