[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - cap's app
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

cap's app

<<

CaptainChronic

Battle Granger
Battle Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:02 am

cap's app

In game name: CaptainChronic
Reason of Interest: Well it's a fun mod and I would like to help out with it
Former/Current Clans (if any): KoR (Knights of Reason) lol
Do you have Teamspeak and/or a working microphone: Yes
How long have you played Tremulous: Awhile (blame the smoke ,,can't remember )
Have you read, understood, and agree to uphold the KoR Code of Conduct: Yes!
Do you understand your KoR status may be revoked at anytime due to improper use of your abilities, upon the discretion of the administrators and global moderators: Understood!
Do you know how to use all the commands: sure
Sponsor: Milk
Other Comments:So understand I could have done things different, We were a little upset with the anonm deal, and felt that KoR as a whole stood behind that comment, under those reasons we did what we did. we see that not everyone feels that way so we stayed around. We still want to help out and would like to return.
Last edited by CaptainChronic on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Micah 6:8
<<

CaptainChronic

Battle Granger
Battle Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:05 am

Re: cap's app

just to add, the baby's not born yet(I know I said after), lady and I talked about this and deiced to return a little sooner.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:29 am

You'd get an F1 from me, you guys were (and still are) the best.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Crab Battle

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:09 am

Crap, I didn't see this post before lady's. So at this point I can't sponsor you. Basically, you are one of the best moderators we have had, your very active in game and on the forums. I would love to have you back in the clan.
Personal Motto:

Gotta have my bowl gotta have cereal.
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:36 am

I will sponsor you if you wish.

If not, I will F1 your return.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:37 am

I'LL SPONSOR!!!!! i think i was your original sponsor so it only makes sense right :D

i'd also just like to say, i hope your not coming back because you feel you need to be in KoR to be a part of the community.
<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Location: Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, ~7.6 kiloparsecs from galactic center

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:37 am

Well, I think you were rash, and a bit rude, when you left... but I know I've made decisions before that I've regretted almost immediately.

You've got my vote.
I've been worrying
- that my time is a little unclear
I've been worrying
- that I'm losing the ones I hold dear
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
- - - in the confines of fear
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:56 am

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:11 am

Hey there, and welcome back. I'm glad to see a change of heart! :D
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:18 pm

<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:19 pm

I'm not sure if this was the goal, but the impression I got was that the Chronics were sending a message by leaving, rather than (just) ragequitting. Maybe it's just me though...
Last edited by Rev on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added one word.
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:27 pm

<<

Domingo

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Back from the dead!
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:53 pm

<<

Domingo

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Back from the dead!
<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:10 pm

<<

Domingo

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Back from the dead!
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Okay guys, regardless of the rhyme or reason as to why Maro and I got in or Cpt. and Lady left, please stop straying off topic. Can't we just leave it as "Good luck" or "I don't think now's the time?" This is supposed to be a happy moment (I'm glad they're coming back) so could we all just stop accusing one another for whatever reason?
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

CaptainChronic

Battle Granger
Battle Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Last edited by CaptainChronic on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

CaptainChronic

Battle Granger
Battle Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:47 pm

<<

Domingo

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Back from the dead!
<<

CaptainChronic

Battle Granger
Battle Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:18 pm

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Yay, they came back!

Great to see two of the greatest KoR members coming back!

Although it is kinda awkward that they left less than a month ago though.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Poll up.
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Might as well not even make an application process. Shall i give you blue? We could say... you were under the influence. Even though we all know that's probably not true!
Last edited by Robmanx on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:52 am

Last edited by Lt. Voss on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: I'm sorry >.<

<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:34 pm

LOL, Voss edited instead of quoted. :D

The official sign of a new admin.
<<

Snake

Visiting Granger
Visiting Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:47 pm

welcome back Captain Chronic ^^ u looks cool
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Last edited by Lt. Voss on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed this mess up yay!

Return to Join Core