[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - =) Lady's App (=
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

=) Lady's App (=

<<

LadyxChronic

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:43 am

=) Lady's App (=

In game name: LadyChronic
Reason of Interest: I like it here =)
Former/Current Clans (if any): KoR..
Do you have Teamspeak and/or a working microphone: Nein
How long have you played Tremulous: Almost 3 years
Have you read, understood, and agree to uphold the : Re-read, understood, agreed.
Do you understand your KoR status may be revoked at anytime due to improper use of your abilities, upon the discretion of the administrators and global moderators: Yes
Do you know how to use all the commands: Yes
Sponsor: Crab! :D
Other Comments: As most of you know, I play this game a lot with my husband and enjoy the time we get to play together. I would like to contribute more, but obviously family life > trem. I still enjoy the community here, and game play. =)
Last edited by LadyxChronic on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<<

Crab Battle

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:05 am

Re: =) Lady's App (=

I will sponsor, assuming someone doesn't steal it from me while I'm at work. To be honest, though, this should be a !passvote. Lady consistently contributes to server moderation and is an invaluable member of the KoR team, and she has certainly been more active than many of our other members (myself included).

Just let me know when you are ready for your poll, assuming nobody steals the sponsorship or !passvotes this.

:D
Personal Motto:

Gotta have my bowl gotta have cereal.
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:10 am

I doubt I even need to say "Good luck," but I say it anyways to say something ._. Good luck xP

You've got an F1 from me.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:36 am

I doubt it will matter, but Good Luck.
<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:29 am

to be honest, KoR isn't a clan to leave and then to reapply in a few days...
if you leave, it should be thought over properly and the decision shouldn't be made thoughtlessly. this makes me want to vote f2, actually :/
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:30 am

F2, we don't want no stinkin Girls in KoR

but anyway, good luck, KoR is hard to get into.

and Brrr, i kinda agree with you there.
<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Location: Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, ~7.6 kiloparsecs from galactic center

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:51 am

I've been worrying
- that my time is a little unclear
I've been worrying
- that I'm losing the ones I hold dear
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
- - - in the confines of fear
<<

Saturn

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:24 am

Hey Lady, F1 from me.
<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:14 am

!!! It makes me happy to see you return. You have one helluvan F1 from me. ;)
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:15 pm

good luck, but i'm going to have to agree with brrr

<<

LadyxChronic

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Thanks everyone for the input. I will take Crab as my sponsor, thanks Crabby Patties :D Anyway, I look forward once again to being apart of the KoR community. Also..Brrr = nazi. <3

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:57 pm

Yay, they've come back! :D

Good luck Lady, even though you won't need it.

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:34 pm

<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Might as well not even make an application process. Shall i give you blue since you don't want pink anymore?

<<

LadyxChronic

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:47 am

I never said I didn't want pink! Either way I'll be happy.

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:16 am

She wants Green or Red.
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:43 am

<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:14 am

<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:36 pm

<<

LadyxChronic

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:40 pm

I don't need any specific color, just for us to be back into the community... =)
Last edited by LadyxChronic on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:06 pm

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Looks like 2 people are going to have fun with my pet Zombies >:)

Return to Join Core