[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - BlueCelery's admin app
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BlueCelery's admin app

<<

BlueCelery

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:50 pm

BlueCelery's admin app

In game name: BlueCelery
Reason of Interest: Korx is awesome and i can reenforce rules
Former/Current Clans (if any): N
Do you have Teamspeak and/or a working microphone: Yes
How long have you played Tremulous: About 1 year
Have you read, understood, and agree to uphold the KoR Code of Conduct: Yes
Do you understand your KoR status may be revoked at anytime due to improper use of your abilities, upon the discretion of the administrators and global moderators: Yep
Other Comments: I play for fun not to be annoying te he. you will find me on quite often, thanks
I would like level 2 or 3 plz
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Re: BlueCelery's admin app

I'm going to cut to the chase. Is this applying for KoR, or applying for VIP Moderator or Operator? While KoR members do have admin, you shouldn't apply for KoR just to get level 6.
To be honest, I oppose you getting admin of any sort. Not only have you actively disobeyed the rules, you have also acted immature and I don't trust you at all.

Now my opinion will not keep you from applying to get in KoR or applying to get VIP Moderator, however, you'll need a sponsor for either. If you want to apply for VIP Moderator, get a level 4 or 7 and higher to sponsor you. If you're going to apply for KoR membership, you'll need a level 6 or higher.
<<

QweefZilLa

Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie
Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:11 pm

Were you the kid that was on skype that said he wanted hacks for korx -.- I'd agree with metro you are untrustworthy for korx imo... Anyone that would even want to cheat is no good. It means you have no regard for the people who play and run the sever ...
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:02 am

<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Thank you Metro. :P

Do note that most of us do not play tremulous as often as we used to (in fact many don't even play tremulous at all anymore). If you would like to join KoR, get to know us through the forums and IRC and then we'll see. Hopefully what Metro and Qweef said about you is not true anymore, and in which case welcome and goodluck.

Return to Join Core