[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - I'm Finally Applying!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I'm Finally Applying!

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun May 29, 2011 7:39 pm

I'm Finally Applying!

Howdy, my name's Metroidude. You probably know me, I'm a VIP Moderator here at Knights of Reason. I've been hanging around the community for quite a while now, playing games with a lot of you. You can hang out with me on Skype if you add me, my UN is Metroidude. I love talking with you guys, and I hate it when I have to type when I can speak through my headset.
I've never really been in any real clans before, this will be my first :)
I've played Tremulous for about 2 years now, and my favorite server is, of course, the KoRx server. I fully understand the KoR Code of Conduct, and I'll uphold it for as long as I'm in the clan. I'm aware that if I break this code of conduct, I may be removed from the clan upon the discretion of the Administrators and Global Moderators.
I'm pretty active in the KoR League of Legends subdivision, too. If anyone wants to play a game of LoL with me, you can add me, my summoner name is Metroidude.
A lot of you have been wanting me to apply for Knights of Reason membership, I even had a poll put up for me almost unknowingly =P. So I decided to finally apply for KoR.
There were some issues people had with me applying for KoR membership in my "poll". There's not really much to say about this. I probably will not be able to change your opinion of my character through this message, however, anonymous individuals: I ask that you re-evaluate me so that you are sure that I am what your messages suggest.
I know a lot of you guys pretty well, and I'm friends with almost all of you I've talked to. I want to apply because I want to be more a part of the community, cause you guys are like family to me :)

EDIT: After this current poll is over, someone can put the "legit" app up. Also, who wants to sponsor?
Last edited by Metroidude on Sun May 29, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun May 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Re: I'm Finally Applying!

*f2's*

This thread is a perfect example on why i would/did f2. You are cocky, you already assume that you will be accepted instantly. You already act like your better than everyone else. I cringe at the thought of you having even a little more authority than you currently do. You let it go to your head and you become a straight up asshat. But there are a lot of people here who will f1 you otherwise. So don't feel my f2 will even put a dent in your chances of getting in.
Last edited by maro_1 on Mon May 30, 2011 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun May 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

Domingo

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun May 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Back from the dead!
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun May 29, 2011 10:44 pm

<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Location: Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, ~7.6 kiloparsecs from galactic center

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun May 29, 2011 11:00 pm

I've been worrying
- that my time is a little unclear
I've been worrying
- that I'm losing the ones I hold dear
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
- - - in the confines of fear
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 30, 2011 12:22 am

this is bullshit
all you bandwagon riders sit here and bitch at us f2'ers because we don't agree. you expect us to elaborate when we already have. Plus there is no RULE that says we have to have a reason for voting. half the people vote just because they want to. they don't always have reasons. sometimes they do it because they like that person. that's not a very legitimate reason. so back the FUCK off the f2ers. and just keep your noses in your own fucking votes.

i don't like metro, so i'm gonna f2. how's that for a reason.
Last edited by maro_1 on Mon May 30, 2011 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 30, 2011 12:36 am

Metro, from my point of view, you'll have no problem.

In your "opinion" you said things that could carry a lot of weight in Metro's poll, given valid evidence. I'm just standing by Fox in that people should always back up their claims with facts. And we're mostly not mad at you (mostly), we're just confused as to where or when Metro could have recently been abusive/arrogant. We're just looking for some clarification.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 30, 2011 12:50 am

<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 30, 2011 2:52 am

i agree with maro here.
i don't like metro, gonna f2 :D
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Mon May 30, 2011 2:54 am

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 30, 2011 3:26 am

well Maro, honestly when i read what you were describing i thought you were talking about yourself.
and i think you're just butt hurt because Qweef's poll is going to fail, just like how captain reacted when Itself's poll failed.

Metro is cool, but i must admit i didn't like him when we used to play trem together (see attachment) but when i got skype and he got League of Legends that all changed. and to be honest, i think he's a really good guy and nobody deserves getting into KoR more than he does.
i wouldn't be surprised if within a week or 2 he got a poll for promotion to Mod.

Metro is a part of this community, he's a mod so already has most of the powers on the forum anyway being a clan member wouldn't give him any more.

F1.
Attachments
t7IRO.png
<<

Saturn

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 30, 2011 9:20 am

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 30, 2011 9:58 am

<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 30, 2011 10:04 am

Gonna have to agree with Asterisk here. Maro's justified, not all of to other anonymous voters have.

And a far as overmoderation goes, it'll balance balance out. I would consider that to be a reason to abstain in very extreme cases, a la Worm. Remember that an F1 furthers the vote, an abstain doesn't provide necessary votes, and an f2 takes away othe people's votes.

F2s are an extreme measure, and favor the use of abstain where possible.
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 30, 2011 1:52 pm

1. i gave my reasoning, i think he's gonna be more stuck up than he already is.
2. i see a LOT of f1 votes that don't explain why.
3. you people are blaming me for the anon's because i'm the only one that came out and admitted to my f2? you guys are total assholes....

<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 30, 2011 3:26 pm

<<

Fox_One

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Location: Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, ~7.6 kiloparsecs from galactic center

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon May 30, 2011 3:29 pm

I've been worrying
- that my time is a little unclear
I've been worrying
- that I'm losing the ones I hold dear
I've been worrying
- that we all
- - live our lives
- - - in the confines of fear
<<

Robmanx

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Tue May 31, 2011 12:04 am

who locked this topic?

Anyway I have to say that i'm going to be routing for you metro. You'd make a great addition to the clan.

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue May 31, 2011 12:20 am

Rev locked it because things were heating up. And yes, Metro has my f1.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:10 am

Return to Join Core