[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Here I Go Again... >.>
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Here I Go Again... >.>

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:25 am

Re: Here I Go Again... >.>

<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:13 am

Metro, all I can say is: pick the one you think is best. After all, this may be some sort of competition between us members to sponsor you, but only you can pick. This may sound corny, but pick from your heart. It should be someone you know and someone you like (as a friend, don't get any ideas!).
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Make sure you pick someone that is likely to make this end with mass orgies.
<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:22 pm

be sure to pick anyone at all
<<

MeatWad490

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:53 pm

I thought the person to sponsor.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:03 pm

lol i actually don't wanna sponser you :P i just felt out of the loop. i don't see the big deal or why you can just pull from a hat.

<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Well.. from the perspective of an unloved outsider, I'd say pick someone who(m?) you feel knows you the best. There's not much more to it than that. A member will be more likely to get you into the clan if he/she knows enough about you to vouch in a convincing way than say an admin who doesn't have that same relationship. On the flip side Admins are generally respected over members, so you get that benefit as well. Choose well. :P
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:48 pm

This is intense.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:52 am

i say. screw mtero and let's just all sponsor each other.

we are clearly the only ones here who care :P
<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:01 am

very well, i f2 milk
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:40 pm

I think plenty of us are more than willing to sponsor, but until either A, someone just says screw it and puts it in, or until B, when one party agrees who will be the sponsor, this is going to go in circles.

Will you guys just pick someone?
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:23 pm

Aww, but you're killing the drama for when his poll fails. D:<
<<

Nazgul

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:32 pm

<<

Saturn

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:18 pm

I agree with Rev! Just pick a sponsor and start the poll. :D

Also, good luck, again. :P
<<

KingNickolas

Spamming Granger
Spamming Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:27 pm

It's not like it really matters anyways. If the poll fails, won't he have better admin rights as a regular member?

I say fail him. There's no point in downgrading his rights for a social title. Either that or go just give him level 2 (or whatever level is higher than the one he's applying for) member rights.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:56 am

<<

Nazgul

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:10 am

Marriage--err getting sponsored, is a very important thing, Metro, are you ready?
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:47 pm

Wait, so Metro's asking Eagle to take up another person in his social affairs?! Jesus, at this rate the whole clan will be involved in an affair with Eagle, with the exception of Aaron.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:21 pm

<<

Eagle

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:59 pm

... >.>

Yea I'll sponsor you Metro!
-ex scientia vera-
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:41 pm

<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Just tell him.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:20 pm

tell me what?
<<

Nazgul

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:58 pm

Tell him you love him and need him Milky.
<<

Eagle

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:49 pm

Real poll is up.
-ex scientia vera-
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:10 am

Man, my poll failed again :(
I think I might try again around Winter Break, when a lot of people are on.
<<

Alex

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:39 am

it's not about the amount of people that are on. focus on what annoys most members about you, which obviously kept them from voting f1, or voting at all.
that doesn't mean being someone else for us, just be a little more... socially competent.
<<

Eagle

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:10 am

Even if every voter voted yes he still may not have passed. We need more people to vote and be active in KoR...
-ex scientia vera-
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:38 pm

It's hard to "focus on what annoys most members about [Metroidude]" when people just say "F2, he's annoying", or "F2 because he might do this when this might happen". It's difficult, if not impossible to prove to someone you will or will not do something, especially when the opportunity do prove or disprove that isn't even there.
<<

guineaphinea

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:32 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Join Core