[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - want to join core
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

want to join core

<<

Diablo1174

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:16 pm

want to join core

In game name(s):Diablo1174
Reason of Interest:I play trem and Mine craft with DrAizen and he has talked to me about what you stand for.
Former/Current Clans or Subdivisions (if any):I have never been in a clan.
Do you have Teamspeak and/or a working microphone:Yes.
What games do you regularly play and for how long:I play trem and Mine craft about two hours each day.
Have you read, understood, and agree to uphold the :Yes I have memorized it like the back of my hand.
Do you understand your KoR status may be revoked at anytime due to improper use of your abilities, upon the discretion of the administrators and global moderators:Yes I do.
Sponsor:DrAizen.
Other Comments:I would love to be in the clan because I think I will enjoy playing with good company.
Last edited by Diablo1174 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
<<

1LordAnubis

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: want to join core

Good luck
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw

Visit my
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:20 am

wait what, who the hell is DrAizen.
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:31 am

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:55 am

<<

Axis

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:15 am

What is this, some Bleach revival movement? I thought the show stopped..

Good luck though. ;)
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:04 pm

Good luck!
Although, I suggest you get to know some more members, as I have no effing clue who you are, lol sorry.
If you want to talk to me, I'll chillax with you sometime on Skype or Steam if you want. Both my usernames are Metroidude, so add me :)
<<

Diablo1174

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:01 am

thx
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:54 am

lol i was thinkin the same thing as everyone else until said who it was. Good luck diablo, but i would recommend getting to know the clan before applying. we aren't very keen on strangers ;P at least i'm not >:C

btw, i was listening to the phantom menace score when i clicked on this thread and saw our avi, i lawl'd.

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:01 am

rofl, nice. Only his avatar isn't from The Phantom Menace xD

But yeah Diablo, send a friend request to me on Skype so I can get to know you. And you should get to know some others as well.
<<

1LordAnubis

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:39 pm

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw

Visit my
<<

AsterisK

Core Global Moderator
Core Global Moderator

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Seeing his name in the IRC is a plus in my book, even if he is just as inactive as the rest of you guys are :P
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:40 am

Which Trem server does he play on? The US one, or the one owned by Camper?
<<

Diablo1174

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:43 pm

thx lord_aunbis for the support
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

1LordAnubis

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:13 am

Your poll is up
-George Bernard Shaw

Visit my
<<

Rev

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:25 pm

Removed Diablo from the KoR Hopefuls group due to strange interactions with Minecraft's CommunityBridge plugin.

He's still applying, but it's necessary for him to keep playing.
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
<<

Diablo1174

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:16 am

thx so much i could not do anything
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Is someone going to repost the poll?
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Does this guy still want to join KoR?
<<

ThePaleRecluse

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:36 am

Considering it's been two months and he hasn't even been seen around the forums in that time, I think it's fairly certain we can put his poll on... well, further hiatus than it was already...
<<

1LordAnubis

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:26 am

Yeah, don't think he is interested anymore, or would be unless tremulous regained activity.
-George Bernard Shaw

Visit my
<<

Diablo1174

Unidentified Granger
Unidentified Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:56 pm

i am back people and i still want to join but my poll was down and i lost faith so if u can contact me on skype:Diablo1174
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:18 pm

Sure man :) you can add me on Skype too. I'm Metroidude, come hang out with me and get to know me so I can know what to vote and endorse you :)

Return to Join Core