[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Application 3.0
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Application 3.0

<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:08 am

Application 3.0

In game name(s): Ffraxic, Shadow (or variants of shadow), and Goosewing
Reason of Interest: Always enjoyed the server, and the forum, and since NS2 looks like it might be able to revive the KoR community, I would like to get in on this action :D
Former/Current Clans or Subdivisions (if any): Waiting approval for LoL from AsterisK
Do you have Teamspeak and/or a working microphone: Both
What games do you regularly play and for how long: Tremulous Occasionally (Sadly the only servers that have enough people to make a game worthwhile are the WTF servers), Minecraft quite often (just never got around to getting greylisted on the server), LoL, TF2, Counter Strike, Terraria, the list goes on so if I really need to I can make it longer. The list will also get longer after I get my new desktop in about a month :D.
Have you read, understood, and agree to uphold the KoR Code of Conduct: Yes
Do you understand your KoR status may be revoked at anytime due to improper use of your abilities, upon the discretion of the administrators and global moderators: Yes
Sponsor: ikusari
Other Comments: You will be seeing me online more, since my senior year at school is incredibly easy and I have almost no homework.
Also, I would like to thank iku for sponsoring me, thanks!
If you want to get a hold of me to get to know me better, these two are the best ways:
Steam- ID is currently Ffraxic, but I sometimes use Yotsuba, I have a couple of you as friends already
Skype- zen_shadow
Image Image
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:21 am

Re: Application 3.0

Yo...tsuba....

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:27 am

Yes I know, and its not my normal ID, just because I get bored with my original so I changed it to something else, a friend suggested yotsuba so I was like "eh, sure why not..."
Image Image
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:52 am

so, why did iku decide to sponsor?
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:22 pm

Give me a few days to update KoRPS before you actually put up a poll please. I need git ikky, rite nao.
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:24 pm

Don't worry, take your time, don't want to be a bother with this...
Image Image
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:27 pm

I've been beating around the bush with adding a poll notification feature to KoRPS and this is the encouragement / pressure I need to get it done. You have permission to nag me without punishment.
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Like I said before, take your time, no need to rush just because of me... Not that important, not in the least.
Image Image
<<

Maximus

Regular Granger
Regular Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Hope you get in Shadow, you're a gentleman and a scholar.
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:48 pm

you have my support :3

<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:48 am

http://test.knightsofreason.net/?p=14

I'm working on the settings dialog... making headway...
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:20 pm

Yay! I'd love for you to join us Shadow :) You've been around forever

I just wish you'd talk to me on Skype every once in a while :-/ If I'm not in your contacts, add me I'm Metroidude
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Well, I get on skype at least once a day, and you are never on...

Edit: Just realized that you weren't in my contacts even though you were before... Request sent btw
Image Image
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:55 pm

I accepted :D
Hopefully we can start hanging out now :D
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:08 pm

KoRPS has been updated. Add your polls nao.
<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:31 pm

I'm going to sponsor him if Iku doesn't hurry up =P
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:59 pm

You should just do it.
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:15 pm

It's up. I told him to PM me when he wanted it up, so I was waiting.

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

The Vibrator

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Good luck Shadow! :)
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:46 pm

Well, I guess I just wait now. Thanks yet again iku for the sponsor!
Image Image
<<

Maximus

Regular Granger
Regular Granger

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Good luck Shadow! I hope you get in, you deserve it in my opinion.
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:18 pm

vote harder guys

that means you professorf

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:00 am

Well...
ERMERGHERD MUR NURM IS BLUR

Thank you guys!
Image Image
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:15 am

Look in Clam Members +
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:38 am

:o :D :o :D :o :D :o

I should calm down now...

Also, something I am rather unsure about, is that Alex didn't down vote me? I seriously expected at least one vote no from him. But regardless, Thanks all!
Now to go drink more caffeine and write a paper.
Image Image
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:40 am

You can see the vote comments for you? It shouldn't be that way.
<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:45 am

Image Image
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:51 am

Looks like Aaron borked it again....

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:24 am

How about now?
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:37 am

okay for a moment there when i saw a black name in new posts i thought aaron was banned and was like FUCK YEAH DEMOCRACY

lae@rizon/freenode
Next

Return to Join Core