[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Knights of Reason - Forums • View topic - Best Application Topic NA
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Best Application Topic NA

<<

BigWimply

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:06 pm

Best Application Topic NA

In game name(s): BigWimply
Reason of Interest: I've been hanging around pretending to be a part of KoR for so long that I may as well actually join it.
Former/Current Clans or Subdivisions (if any): FAP
Do you have Teamspeak and/or a working microphone: Yes
What games do you regularly play and for how long: I play many games. L4D2, League, NS2 when they quit changing things every time I play. I spend most of my free time playing games.
Have you read, understood, and agree to uphold the : Yes
Do you understand your KoR status may be revoked at anytime due to improper use of your abilities, upon the discretion of the administrators and global moderators: Yes
Sponsor: I Like Milk

Other Comments: I've known a lot of you for longer than I've known any one person in real life [excluding Bluzix]. I left once, at a terrifying and bad point in my life where I thought everything needed to be different. I thought I would stay gone forever, but even still I ended up coming back to a few new faces and a few empty seats. And one extremely tacky and distasteful throne with a redhead on it. For all the yelling and mindless voicebox convulsions I spew, the nonsensical thoughts and the complete disregard for whether or not anybody else understands the things that I am saying, you guys always let me stick around. Especially Milk. Milk is one of those people who just doesn't let go, and in my eyes, that's the best kind of person to know. So, yeah, I want to be in KoR.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:13 pm

Re: Best Application Topic NA

WTF i never said i'd sponsor your skanky ass!

j/k j/k
who wouldnt want to sponsor you, coolest guy on trem EVER!!! F1
<<

Nazgul

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:15 pm

fwun
<<

Lt. Voss

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:16 pm

I'd F1, you nub.
Come check out my stuff if you want. Love to hear back from people.
If you're looking for something to watch or have any suggestions of your own, drop on by.

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Jeez Wimply, you took longer to apply than I Did :D F1 for sure! But only as long as you make another "WIMPLYS PODCAST!" :P
<<

maro_1

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:13 pm

f1 :>

<<

Shadow

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:16 pm

I'm gonna be a hipster and f3

JK f2
Image Image
<<

QweefZilLa

Slightly Less Grangers Than Stewie

General In-Game Name:

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:53 pm

Is it bad if I thought he was already in Kor ? I figured he had a newish account because he lost his password or something
<<

BigWimply

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:38 am

Qweef pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter, lol.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:29 am

I've looked into getting him in in the past, it's just KoR was much more jaded back then towards new members.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:29 am

make sure you add him to the hopefuls group awoo!
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:30 am

Thanks for reminding me. We need a way to automate that.
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:32 am

why not just make it so us clan members (since we sponsor the most) can put them into the hopefuls group.
<<

Aaron5367

Core Administrator
Core Administrator

General In-Game Name:

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:36 am

Adding people to groups isn't a per group permission unfortunately. It's either you can add people to groups your in or not at all. The whole KoR Hopefuls thing was to give us some oversight in the whole process. Eligibility and applications n' stuff.
<<

QweefZilLa

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:45 pm

<<

Metroidude

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:04 pm

<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:33 pm

No, I doubt he did. I mean, you can set minimum font size in firefox and midori, so I'd think others are doing the same - and as far as I've experienced, it tends to be either 6 or 7pt, which is indeed visible. I've had hidden messages in quite a few of my posts that nobody ever says anything about.

hi metroidude. you'll never know the true secret of your body.

lae@rizon/freenode
<<

ILikeMilk

Core Clan Member
Core Clan Member

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:44 am

that's because half the people in KoR can't see your posts as you are banned.

and most of the time we don't care :P
<<

lae

Core Moderator
Core Moderator

General In-Game Name:

Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:06 pm

well, i said something about metro in my last post.

lae@rizon/freenode

Return to Join Core